Monday, 17 January 2011

StampFairy Challenge 6

It's Monday so that mean a new Stamp Fairy Challenge


This weeks Challenge is
Paper Piecing
For my card I have used Nelly sitting on an Ornament from the lovely  Nelly Ornament set.
I have paper pieced her dress and also the ornament, I used glossy accents on the ornament and then sprinkled it with glamour dust and some ting seed beads, The large sentiment circle I made myself on my PC in a graphics Program, then I have added some lace, distress the papers and added some robins nest gems.
some other fun challenges I'm playing along with: 
 

have a great day hugs Samantha :0)

9 comments:

  1. Oh my word, your card is Fabulous!!! Love all your layers and paper piecing!! Oh love the word sentiment circle what a brillant idea very creative!!! Fabulous card Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Samantha, this is fabulous, I love all the shades of green. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Days Away for our first challenge of 2011, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, Samantha! Your Nelly is lovely, the papers are gorgeous and I love the paper piecing! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha this is just adorable as can be.
    Love your coloring but also the colors you used on this beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Samantha. I really love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Samantha, your card is so pretty and elegant. I love everything about it. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are well on your way to enuf Christmas cardz girl! This is uber cute! love all the piecing and colors are TDF!! Thanks for joining in our celebration challenge at Creative Inspirations! Don't forget it's our birthday & we have a blog hop starting on Jan 18th with some AMAZING prizes to be won!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome color and fab layout what a super cute image too, thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Creative Inspirations. I have a little blog candy if you'd like to enter
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Samantha - fantastic, fabulous, over the top! Perfect image for the paper piecing and I love the creative treatment for the sentiment. Gorgeous papers and all that glitter is awesome. Adorable!
    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this