Monday, 3 January 2011

Stamp Fairy Challenge and blog hop! yay!

Hi ya I have some really exciting news today!

We are having a super mega blog hop over on the Stamp Fairy challenge
so get ya self a cuppa and get comfy! 

If your stopping by my blog today for the first time then welcome,
We are celebrating at Stamp fairy today as we have some more new members,
so welcome to them too!

If you came here via Melissa's fabby blog
 and your on the blog hop then your going in the right direction! 

If you are just visiting me or you did not come via Melissa's then maybe you want to start at the Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog
So you don't miss anyone out
So what do you have to do?

The Challenge is Colour Explosion with a twist....
  • Participate in the challenge by using a Stamp Fairy Image one of the new stamps you bought it the Stamp fairy sale.....or even this weeks New Release then add as much colour to your creation as you dare using 2 designer papers and 3 types of embellishments.
  • Yummi Prizes are Hidden with in the Design teams blogs so you need to visit all the blogs and leave comments.
  • Be a follower of the Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog

 Here's my card
Super mega bright hu! tehheheheee! I have used this cute bear from the Thank you set.
I have used 2 different glitter and mirror embossed papers
and the 3 embellishments are the ribbon, glittered flowers and the brads.

I have used weather-wood and black-soot distress inks to colour my image and also some Stardust Sakura pens for the flower with Brads in the centres of the flowers.

 There are lots of goodies to win so please join in and well its gonna be loads of fun! the Challenge ends 9th Jan so don't wait to long to join in.

Here is the Blog Hop line up:
First on the hop is StampFairy Challenge blog. If you should get lost or not have time to do the hop in one hit! you can come back here or to the StampFairy Challenge Blog
to find you way again


  and last but not least as that's where you can see
all the goodies to be won! 

Now I hope you like my card
Now you need to hop over to my other fabby teamie
Have fun and I'm looking forward to seeing what you create!
 but be sure to have your project entry linked by no later than January  9th 
  or you will miss out on the fab prizes hidden around the hop.
and also my teamies have been very busy and created a fab selection of inspiring projects for you too!


Crazy4Challenges - Celebrate something - Birthday
Simon Says Challenge - Party/Celebrate - Birthday
Stamp Something Challenges - Glitter - Card stock and flowers
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Something New & ribbon
- the Image and the dotty ribbon dividing the 2 card stocks
Creative Craft
- Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts
- Time to Party


Oh and I have to share this too!
I have just seen that I have made Totally Papercrafts Top 3 for last week!
I am sooooo mega excited about this its the 1st time I have ever got picked for a Top 3!
YIPPEEEE!!! 
Thanks you girls!!


hugs Samantha :0)

41 comments:

  1. I just love your card Samantha:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Samantha. Love your DP

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha I love this card the image and all those wonderful colours it all looks super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha! I love your colorful and fun card!
    Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet, great card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooohooo Celebrating in Style with your sweet and colorful Lenny!!! Love the pretty color papers and Lenny looks just adorable in his grey outfit!

    So excited that you are part of the StampFairy family!!

    Crafty Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your stamp and I'm happy to visit your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Samantha, I have that dp & I love it :)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I agree, it is super MEGA Cute :) Love it and those papers are gorgeous. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to Top Tip Tuesday Design team! :)

    Maggie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just the funnest card Samantha - love your papers and everything about it! Makes me smile! Congrats on your Top 3 at Totally Papercrafts. Looking forward to being on the DT with you!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Samantha,
    first thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, for me too it's a pleasure to work with you and this fab Team. love what you've done for the challenge, soooo bright, and the bear so cute!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Girl....
    It's great to be here!! I found my way from the StampFairy Challenge Blog, as Melissa's Post seems to be missing? But, I did leave her a message too!

    Hopefully, all who play, will skip over and be here quickly to visit your fun blog!!!

    I love how you have all the challenges listed and you've inspired me to create!!

    GOOD LUCK!!
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and fab colouring. What have you used to colour him- it deosn't look like marker pens, but it is very effective. I love glitter and mirror embossed backing papers- they are so lush.
    Thanks for the blog hop and the fab prizes this week for the Stampfairy challenge.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet, esp. with all the flowers :>)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) the image is very cute and the sparkly papers and embellies are fab :-)

    Wishing you a very Happy New Year :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and Stamp Something Challenges :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    congratulations on making the top 3 too !! :-) woot woot ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card, Samantha! The image is so cute and your papers are fantastic! And congratulations on your Top 3, I am very happy for you! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooh very cute, thanks for playing along at creative craft challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the dp used - really bright and cheerful. Adore the image used too.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Samantha,Looking forward to crafting with you on the Top Tip Tuesday team.Happy New Year to you.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  21. What gorgeous papers and such a cute image.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. blog hoppin by.. and this card is fantastic.. love the way the ribbon looks like the trim molding in a bedroom

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Totally bright - love it - what a fun card. I am not doing the hop - just wanted to stop by and introduce myself - and looking forward to working with you on the TTT team.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful cute card Samantha, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely card, the dimensional effects on his nose looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the card:)

    I am doing a cricut cart giveaway. Please feel free to check out my blog for details:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a cute card!
    Greetings, Myriam

    ReplyDelete
  29. He is sooo cute, just love your card. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Definitely a color explosion! cute image! Congrats on the Top Tip DT ! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Precious card, Samantha! The way you used the bright DP's showcases Lenny perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cute card, looks very dimensional.
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love how you colored him - so pretty! And yes, very bright, but so very fun!!!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is gorgeous! I so love DCWV papers ... especially that Butterflies Blossoms stack. And the bear is so so sweet...... I am loving the Stampfairy Hop!
    hugs from Australia,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a wonderful Birthday card. Loving all the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love all the bright colours, such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Aw such a cute card, looks fab with all the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh my goodness! How adorable is this card! Love this sweet image!! Thanks so much for playing in the RRR challenge!!

    Connie
    RRR DT

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this