Monday, 31 January 2011

Stamp fairy Challenge 8 Handmade Flowers

Wow Challenge 8
And the digi's are cuter every week!
Did you see this Last Fridays Release?
 If you missed them you can find it here along with all the other mega cuties!
 

Ok so this weeks Challenge is to create your project your own handmade flowers!
I really hope you can join in...
This is the last week you can enter Non Stamp fairy images..
From the 7th Feb we will be stamp fairy only Challenges.

Here's my card! I have made a large quilled flower to match
the lovely cute flower that Lenny Bee is holding,
I have used: Distress inks, glossy accents, white & black glaze pens, Quilling papers, stickles, yellow core colour card and Marjolaine papers.


What's that? You haven't got any Stamp Fairy Images yet?
Jezzzz what are you waiting for they are Mega cute, Really good value! And there are loads of freebies too. I do hope you can come and play, please stop by the Challenge blog and check out the other Designers projects your in for a real treat!

Now I had to join in these challenges as well it would be rude not to!
BasicGrey - flower power - B/G Marjolaine and quilled flower.
Teddy Stampers - Anything Goes.
Fab 'n' Funky - Delight in your Digi!
Colour Create - Lemon, Green & White
Totally Gorjuss - As YOU like it

15 comments:

  1. So cute! I just love his little cheeks!!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card. Loving these images. Thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Stampers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello hunny! Your card is super cute, the image is lovely and your quilled flower is fantastic! Thank you so so much for everything you have sent me, you have really made my day:-)! And I was really wondering who that one was from, it was a bit - no - REALLY hard to wait:-)! I love my birthday card, love the colours and the flower is amazingly beautiful! Thank you hunny! MWAH MWAH MWAH! Delphine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Gorjuss!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samantha your quilled flowers are so excellent, you have inspired me to have a go. Its a gorgeous little card:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is so cute! I love the sweet bear and the flower is fab - perfectly matched to the papers!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable Samantha. Love how everything works together and takes off after the flower in Lenny's hand. Beautiful job with the quilling. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is cute. I also checked mt word verification like you suggested...I do not have that choice :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card Samantha, I agree these are gorgeous little teds.
    Thank you for playing along with Teddy Stampers.
    Hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Samantha this is just sooooo sweet,love your colouring/colours and that flower is very pretty!!
    thank you for joining us at BasicGrey,
    Good Luck!hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beuatiful card! love it!
    Thanks for joining colour create!
    hugs Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card... I love this little teddy. Thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Stampers... we love seeing all the lovely teddy images.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwww how cute is that iccle bear! Love your quilled flower, just perfect with the papers.
    Super cute card.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. O wow this is so cute cute cute, love that quilled flower, it's awesome xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW such a cute card Samantha! I love that gorgous image and the flower embellishment is just beautiful. Great use of this weeks colours :)

    Thanks for joining us at Colour Create.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this