Monday, 17 January 2011

A quick card before bed... and a few challenges :0)

I have made this card for a lovely friend but Ekkk!
I can't say as she looks at my blog...

Congrats with this cute Lili of the Valley image
 I have used old faithful distress inks my Favourite! did you guess that...?
and some paper from my stash which is well over a year old!
and I can not remember where I got it or in fact what it is thehheee :0)
I know this much though its double sided so its a good one! 
flowers are handmade with the reverse side and cute mini buttons from my button box.
Martha Stewart punch border and a few little dots of liquid pearls.
 oh and another favourite some glossy accents! and a mini sentiments congratulations.

And a few challenges I hope I am not to late for some of these...

Stamp Something - Anything Goes
An Oldie But a Goodie - Bright and Cheerful
Crafty Creations - New Beginnings
Paper play challenge - Cutie patootie
Crafty calendar challenge - New beginnings

14 comments:

  1. Very cute card Hunni - I'[d be chuffed to receive it!
    Hugs
    Ei
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just the sweetest hun!! Love that adorbale image. You crack me up yes double sided paper is the best LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwh, just gorgeous bird! But our anniversary isn't until September lol! Love it to bits and your flowers are amazing Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute, gorgeous card Samantha.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this cute image Sam, and you made a gorgeous card for your friends anniversary. love the pleated flowers too.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute samantha-
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is super Samantha what an adorable image and love your colours and design.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, Samantha! I love the image, beautifully coloured and so sweet, and your flowers are just awesome! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Samantha this is so cute- such a fun image to use.
    I bet they love it.
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    Craft Your Passion Challenges
    Hope you join us each week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! Love that image and your coloring! Thanks for joining us at An Oldie but a Goodie Challenge~
    Julia-Guest DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Samantha I am back again for a second viewing of this super cute card and to thank you for joining our challenge at Creative Inspirations.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Samantha, Aww this is a sweet card! Such a cute image and lovely colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet celebration card, love the colours and design. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations, hope to see you next time. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sweet card and love your flower embellishments. Thanks so much for joining in with our Celebrations challenge at Creative Inspirations.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this