Sunday, 9 January 2011

A play day - Top Tip Tuesday

Ohhhh I have had a play day
If you haven't already head over to Top Tip Tuesday
Their Challenge this week is Metal Micky
Now you can make an Altered Tin or put some thing metal or metal like on your card.
You got to go see what the DT girls have made they AWESOME!

I thought as I have joined the team but have not officially done my first DT
I would play along to show you the challenge and my take on it.

I have used some of my fav distress inks and a new peacock stamp my Secret Santa sent me ( thanks Uma) Kraft card, some of my new BG marjolaine pad, liquid pearls, triple embossing, and faux stitching

 
 I have followed these challenges also
CardPatterns - Sketch.
Crazy Challenge - All Things New - peacock stamp and papers.
Scrapbook Sisters - Anything Goes
Mark's Finest Papers - Embossing
Tuesday Throwdown - Embossing
Craft Your Days Away - Anything Goes
 
Happy lie in going to bed now! thehehehee! :0)

22 comments:

  1. Wonderful focal metal - very cool with the sketch! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Speedys Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossing!!!! Such a pretty card!! Thanks for joining us @ Card Patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this is gorgeous - I love it!!

    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That embossed metal is awesome! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Samantha this is absolutely stunning!! Gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done - WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Samantha, Wow this is fab! I love the colours and fab layout.

    Just to let you know I signed the petition for you. I live in a small town and know what an impact it would have if we lost our local cinema. Lots of people have signed so I hope it helps.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Samantha, love the metal work.

    Thank you for joining us over at CYDA for our 'Anything Goes' challenge.

    Hugs

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for entering your fantastic card in our 17th Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge. Hugs from Julie and Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great. I love the fine detail. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card - LOVE that triple embossed feather stamp - FAB!

    What a pity you can't join in next week Mrs TTT DT member ;)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - so pretty!!!!! I have some blog love for you - it's on my blog if you would like it :)

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow very elegant card its beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us over at CYDA!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Faqbulous card. LOve the colours and image.
    Chrissyxx.
    p.s. Nice to see someone else will snowflakes on lol. Mine will be there AYR.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic card samantha !! I love this ,, so arty and gorgeous :-)

    CONGRATULATIONS on your DT post !! so well deserved x x x x x x

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great card I love your metal work and the C & S design
    Thanks for joining in at CYDA this time

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely! Thanks for joining in at The Crazy Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great embossing thank's for joining cardpatterns.

    ReplyDelete
  20. very artsy and regal........thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

    ReplyDelete
  21. A lovely card love that feather embossing. Thanks for playing along at CYDA this time.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this