Friday, 21 January 2011

Happy Retirement..........

Gosh its mega cold here today with loads of grey fog too!
yuk! roll of spring like weather....
I have made this card for a friend of our it is his last day at work today,
He works in a local Butchers shop and I have to say he is such a sweet guy and I know I will miss him
the Butchers won't be the same with out him he has been there for some considerable time more than 20 years I think.... anyway.....

Here is my card....

I have used Sweet Sketch - SKETCH another great sketch girls and I have used this Cute Stamp fairy digi called Willy good luck and you can find him HERE
I have used distress inks to colour with some liquid pearls on the lucky clovers, the one at the top right is from Shrink Plastic, I also added Good luck to the Clover willy is holding... the papers are Basic Grey Marjolaine papers I am loving those...

Some inspiring Challenges I joined in with:

Delightful Challenges - Celebration - Retirement.
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Anything Goes
Karber Weekly
- Digi Stamp & Ribbon
 Pennys Challenges - Anything Goes
My Time To Craft
- Spots and Dots
AiFactory - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky - Animal magic
A Spoonful Of Sugar - Blue and Green

Don't forget we have great challenge as Stamp Fairy - Paper Piecing.
You still have time to play too x

Off to work for me.... I will try to post how far I have got with my painting too later xx


23 comments:

  1. How cute hunni, I am sure it will be appreciated. It is sad when someone leaves,it leaves a gap in our lifes.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love that stamp fairy image. Your did a fantastic job on coloring it it. Love your sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super cute and fun card Samantha - I'm sure he will love it and treasure it ! Thanks for sharing your work with us at MTTCC this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure love your darling image. I especially love the distressing that you have used. Samantha, thanks for joining us!
    Nanct SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh look at this cutie, Willy looks mighty fit for a retirement card!! Great take on the sketch!


    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!

    Hugs
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Back again hunni. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome card chickie and take on the sketch ~ love your use of the bg pp ~ and what an adorable image

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card!!! Love that cutie of an image too. Thanks for joining us at SSW.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made such a darling going away or retirement card! Too cute! Thanks for joining us at SSW!
    Judi SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. So darn cute Samantha! Love this adorable SF image -its perfect for a retirement card. Love those papers together. Fantastic take on the sketch too! Thanks for playing along at SSW!
    Hugs,
    Sharon SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sam
    A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sam, what a cute card and what a lovely thought to give it to your retiring butcher. Love the greens they look great. Great take on Arana's sketch.
    Thanks so much for sharing over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-Design Team
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cutie hun! Love all your little details and the colors are amazing! Thanks so much for playing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a funny little shamrock mouse! Great job with the sketch this week! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! Always fun to celebrate a retirement. Wish it was for me! LOL! Thanks for celebrating with Delightful Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card.Thanks for playing with us this week at AIF.Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this! Thanks for joining us at F'n'F! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great animal creation, thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's best
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very nice, thanks for playing along with DDSB!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Samantha...this is adorable!! I love that little mouse. Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's. Good Luck!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this