Wednesday, 5 January 2011

First Challenge of ABC Christmas 2011 - What are you waiting for!! BE prepared!



Welcome to my Blog!
I am so happy to be here today to tell you about our New ABC Christmas Challenge, Here we go staring again from the letter A....


Its funny really.....We have done a whole year (2010) of challenges and in some ways it only feels like a few weeks ago since we started but at the same time it feels like we have been apart of this great challenge for a long time too!

Now I can only thank my/our Design team for that!
They are an Awesome group of girls!
I was amazed at how many people joined in with the Z for Zero challenge and Blog Hop.... But you know what! 
I think some of them are glad they did there were loads of goodies up for Grabs
Now we have Random pick all the winners and
guess who won mine

Number 25 that's you Clare.....
YAY!!
Clare if your reading this please email me hunny!
muffet1969@btinternet.com 

  OK so as I said we are now starting the first Challenge of 2011
and we are starting with A for Anything Christmas Goes
Nice and easy and a good start to your Christmas pile for 2011

Simon Says Stamp were an awesome sponsor for 2010
Photobucket
And Guess what! they are sponsoring us regularly throughout 2011 too!
Thanks guys!!

Shuuuush! let me tell you too we have an awesome line up of sponsors this year too! so don't miss your chances to win with us 
*****

On to my card
I have used a lovely LOTV Stamp a Rak from Helen! thanks hunny
I have coloured the image with distress inks trying to make it look like fur
I have added stickles to his Hat and also to the card Candy.
I have faux stitched the edges and also added some distress stickles to the lace. 


A little request from me too if you have word verification on please consider turning it off it doesn't protect your blog,comment moderation does that.
But the thing it does help is the DT.... it takes us some time to come comment on your blogs word verification makes it take twice as long.... 
So if you do turn it off thank you in advance!

Please also spare some time to visit the DT girls blogs they are here to help inspire you!

OK so now its over to you!
But let me ask you do you want to be ready for Christmas 2011??
If you just nodded and said yes!

Lets see your first card ready for Christmas 2011

I found a couple of challenges to join in with 

hugs Samantha :0)

16 comments:

  1. Lol I have a few Christmas cards to make this week..yes I know a bit late but people that received cards have asked for the same made for orders..so can't be bad!! Will try & enter if I get them done in time!!
    Gorgeous card hun, just lovin the LOTV & all the sparkle, just fab!!

    Think you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hunnie and a good start to year.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Samantha! Love that cute wee bear...and the papers are yummy!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Samantha! The image is adorable (shame on me, I have not used mine yet...), the papers are fab, and I love the lace! And don't be sorry, Helen hates pink and I did not know before I sent my Christmas cards... Lots of hugs, Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful and cute Samantha, your coloring of the bear is perfect, it looks like fur!
    I can say like Delphine, shame on me, I have the stampe as well, but not used it yet!!
    Dorte xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very precious!! I love the image and your fabulous layout!! ;) Thanks for joining with us again at Stamp Something!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) the image is fab and the colours and sparkle are beautiful :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something and PTW Challenges :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Samantha,

    Yeah im back in my craft room lol. Your card is fabulous hun love the sweet image.

    Hugs Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully coloured image and adore the dp used too.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOO HOO! i'm your random winner! can't seem to email you using the address you posted?? going to try again!! Fab card and love the ABC Christmas challenges. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable image! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Samantha - this is ADORABLE!! What a fun challenge throughout the year. I might just have to join in with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card and the image you used. I must get myself a few of this guy. he is so cute.

    Thank you for taking time out to visit my blog and leave me positive feedback. I hope you entered your name in my blog candy that i have on offer.

    Happy crafting

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card Samantha! I love this image. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous, Samantha.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this