Monday, 24 January 2011

All that glitters

Hi all! a quick card with a cute sketch and some glitter...
I wanted to say thank you also to Lorraine for sharing how she does her glittered edges! I think your going to be seeing a few cards with that Lorraine! thanks hunny....
I have used this cute Fairy image I sent as a Rak but I can't for the life of  e remember who sent it! so thank you to you if its you! theheheheee :0) I have used distress inks and also a white pen to highlight and add all the little white dots! te ehheee I think I went a bit mad or should I say dotty! haha,
a little core colour card distressing and a handmade flower with the papers, hope you like it.....

These are the challenges I am playing along with....
hugs Samantha :0)

11 comments:

  1. Fab card, the colours look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Samantha. I love this image. So cute!
    I am not sure yet whether I am at the trade show on Monday or Tuesday. Which day are you going?
    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. I love the glitter.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is adorable, what a sweet stamp. Love the glitter and the white dots :)) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samantha this is one gorgeous creation the colours, design and that image look wonderful.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable sweet card Samantha and pretty colours too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous! Lovin the colours

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Samantha - yes, there is only one entry per person at our challenge blog but I have to tell you how cute this card is! I love the image! Your flower is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable and fun! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card! Interesting color combo :-) Love the flower!
    Thanks for joining us at DDSB

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this