Wednesday, 19 January 2011

ABC Christmas B is for Black and white....

Oh we have a fun Challenge for you this time
at ABC Christmas challenge, and I have a sneaky feeling you are
going to want to play along! Its Carissa's turn this week
and she has chosen
B for Black and white
I think I am going to be on Santa's Naughty list again I have High-jacked the post!

Shhhhhhhsh! don't tell! there's a good reason though I am super mega excited....
You will already know from the Sneak peek I did last week that the one and only
 
is our sponsor this time, I asked him if he would be interested in a crazy idea, you wanna know what that idea is? once you have finished here head over to ABC Christmas to find out.

There are 2 fantastic Prizes and don't forget a mega cute freebie too!


Ok so for my dt card I have used one of Dustin's Fantastic Fun Freebies which was from July
Dustin kindly gave us some images to work but I also wanted to show you he 
has lots of freebies you could use too for our challenge too
and a his store full of awesome images and stamps.
Don't forget High Hope Stamps are Dustin's too! and if your not sure where to get
those our DT buddy Lacey stocks them Stamp and Create

I have coloured my image with Distress inks
and I have used glossy accents to make the candy cane and his nose nice and
shiny found just using black and white a challenge for me as when I came to look for papers I soon realised I did not have any! EKKKKKKKKK! so I have just used black and white card stock and different embossing folders. I love my snowflake die from cuttlebug and have glamoured it! Some ribbon from my stash and some card candy too! and there you have it! My card.... Hope you like it
 
Thank you Dustin  for the awesome freebie you have made especially for us!
 now I would of coarse love you all to pop over to the ABC Christmas challenge and download the lovely image to use on our challenge, But first please spare some time to leave me a comment!

I really love blogging and playing challenges so any chance to play a few more is great!


To find out how to play head over to the ABC Christmas challenge,
Don't forget to leave comments for the other DT members too!
 

13 comments:

  1. Hello again hun! Your card is gorgeous! I love the image you have chosen and the candy cane looks fab! Awesome snowflake too, and I love the little ones on the background too:-)... Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a gorgeous creation and just perfect paws, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Winter Wonderland this week, hope to see you back for the next challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute card, love the image. Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back on Friday. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Samantha :) the image is just sooo cute and the papers and snowflakes are fab !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card went out great, the snowflakes looks so fine. And the image is super cute. You have done a fab job;)
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! The pretty candy cane really stands out. Great card! Thanks for joining the Stampin B's die cut challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card Samantha...the gloss on the candy card looks amazing...and your stamped snowflakes are fab!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Thank you for joining our “Square or Round ” challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, fab image & I love the snowflake!

    Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fab card Samantha, I love the image and the layout is fantastic.

    Hugs Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so cute Samantha. Love he layout it is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this image you chose to use the shine effect on the candy cane is fantastic.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card Samantha, love how you have made his nose and the candy cane shiney. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this