Monday, 13 December 2010

Time for a new Challenge and some YAYYYY!!! Exciting new!!

I have wanted to share some fabby news with you all!
and have been busting at the seams to tell you!! Ekkkk!

I have been asked to join the Stamp Fairy Design Team
YAY!! Ok ok! Calm down! Mega excited! tehehhee
squeal!
***
**
*
Ok having calmed enough to tell you all the news

Stamp Fairy if you don't know already is owned by Gerda
She is mega talented and has been drawing since she was 6 years old!
She is a Graphic Artist and I think you will agree her images are mega cute!

She has a Digi Stamps shop and has a team of talented Designers
Jackie and Gerda ask me yes little old me!!

to join in the fun on their team and I am super excited!
Thanks girls

 OK so some more great news!

Today is the day!!
Stamp Fairy's First Blog Challenge

The Theme is really easy

Glam it up with Glitter or Stickles

 and you know what?
all you guys have to do is
COME AND PLAY!!!
I was gonna say Tell um I sent ya!!
but I will there too! YAY!!!! thehehehehe!

Here is my card for the challenge

I would like to introduce Oscar! isn't he cute!
I think he looks like a Polar bear to me so I have used
weathered wood and black soot to colour him! and I just had to glossy accents his nose!


As with all the Stamp fairy image he is a digi image so therefore I could open him up in one of my programs and add some text around the snowball, and then to glam it up
I have used dries clear glue and glamour dust on Oscars Snowball!
I have also used jewelled coordination's card which is very shiny and yummi
but it's not easy to see in photo.
here's a closer look you can see Oscars nose shining! awww bless him.

I have found a few other challenges to join in with too!

Stamp Something - December Digi Day
Ohhh these cupcakes look soooo yummi!

Don't forget to please check out the other samples
as I have some new DT buddies

AND there are a great group of other news girls too
SO please stop by and say hi to them too!
there is lots of fantastic inspiration
and check out the Stamp Fairy store too!



****************************************************************

Some more great news!
ABC Christmas challenge
is sooooon to be 1 years old
So to celebrate on Wednesday 15th December we are having
our last Challenge of this year and a mega fun Christmas Blog hop....
with lots of fantastic DT and Guest DT inspiration,
Great Sponsors and prizes!

You have 2 days left to join in with the current challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge and even if you have not got enough time to join in with our current challenge don't be shy
pop over and bookmark the page ABC Christmas Challenge

see you there!

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Hun and congrats on your new DT postion.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO! I am as excited as you are and can't wait to be creating with you! I think we are all going to have a wonderful time creating for Gerda!

    Congratulations!
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Love the look on his face! :) Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is gorgeous, love all the glitter on your card, it's lovely and a big congrats and welcome to the team at Stamp Fairy. Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOO HOOO, Samantha! Congratulations hunny:-)! I am very happy for you and well done on your first Stampfairy DT card, it is adorable! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your good news! Your card is super cute! I love, love, love the glittered snowball. Thanks so much for joining us at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hon

    love your post, it is so energetic and I am so amazed about how excited you are. I am sure we will be having so much fun and get our creative juices flowing. Your work is so very cute, we are happy to have you with us.

    Hugs, Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow hun, how gorgeous (or should that be Gorjuss?) is this?! Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss with us this week. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Samantha
    it's my turn to come to see you, your blog is fab, love what you do I am hurry to play with you at Stampfairy
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your little polar bear with his snowball. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOhh Samantha I am so sorry I missed this post ,,,, i haven't been on blogs much lately and completely missed this !!!

    Congratulations ,, so well deserved ;-) fantastic card too ,,, perfect debut !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this