Monday, 6 December 2010

Thank you......

With all the Christmas crafting I have been doing
I have not made many other cards in the last few weeks
and I found this really cute bear as Stamp Fairy
So I thought I would have a play!
I really love all the core colour card colours and have used a pale pink piece of white wash
also some Kraft card that I think I might be addicted too!
adding some texture with the cuttlebug and then sanding the core colour card
and adding some distress inks to the kraft card
I have used a home-made milk bottle flower, and then on top 2 bazzill flowers and then a WOC rose
and then in Lenny's hand I have made a slit! (Ouch) and then threaded through the another rose and twirled the stem a little lace distressed with distress inks, lastly some glossy accents to Lenny's nose.
Just to share with you also Stamp fairy have a sale on at the mo 50% off!! wooo hoooo! 
hurry! there are loads of fantastic digi stamps to collect.

OK so finding some Non Christmas challenges was a challenge!! thehehehe!!
Top Tip Tuesday #12 - Anything Goes - my Tip here is you can use Distress inks for adding an aged effect to your lace.

2 posts in one day! 
defiantly on a roll!

Heres a sneek peek for you guess what I am busy making?

:0)

4 comments:

  1. Awww this is so cute, I love your idea for the flower in Lenny's hand xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card....Lenny is so sweet...great idea to add the rose!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love Lenny!! What a beautiful card and perfect for so many occasions..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie - Like YOU...I have also fallen in LOVE with the wonderful StampFairy images and think they are simply adorable!!

    It's nice to meet another fan and I'm happy to know be following your blog too!

    :)

    Lis

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this