Tuesday, 28 December 2010

StampFairy Challenge 3

The theme this time is 
Celebrate!

 We had a great Christmas this year with our families around us my parents stayed over  for a few days so we swapped bedrooms my son in the spare room,  that way my parents could have our room with the en suite, my husbands Son's here too, with one of the lads crashing in the lounge on a make shift bed.... So a full house and lots of cooking! my Crackers were a big hit and the girls loved the snowflake danglers.

I hope you had a fun and relaxing Christmas it is lovely having family but I am knackered now... But I would love to do it all again next year too!

I have not been on here and totally forgot we had another Stamp Fairy Challenge there was me thinking we had a weeks break! doh...... Only been with them a couple of weeks and buggered it up already! argh! Slap wrist for me!! TUT!!

OK so for those of you that want something fun to do... all you have to do it make a card with a sentiment of what you are celebrating... if you use a Stamp fairy image that would be great too!

I have chosen Happy Birthday,

Being busy as we all are, I have made a quick card for this Challenge it is my Son's paternal Grandfathers birthday on new years day so I have used this cute Lenny Happy New Year
image and he can be found HERE with his pals
He is made for New Year's, but as you can see he looks good as a birthday Lenny too!
The Stamp Fairy 50% off sale ends soon to - Dec 31st! so be quick!

I have chosen a couple of challenges to play along with:
  • Sketch & Stash - Your choice sketch from their years worth of sketches;
Have a great evening hugs Samantha :0) 


Are you looking for
> Candy < o
r the > ABC blog < hop?

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Samantha. Love his glistening hat!

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Samantha I do love these teddy images they are so cute.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha - It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas and I am very happy that you had your family with you, that's awesome and what makes it even more special!

    I hope you can now rest a bit and relax! Your sweet Lenny Birthday Card is adorable and one of my favorite images from the StampFairy collection. I love how you glittered his hat and made such a fun card!

    I'm also looking forward to taking part in a lot of of the ABC Christmas Challenges this year, and love the whole idea! I did some last year and it helped so much. This year I want to try to take part even MORE! :)

    Thanks for sharing your creativity with us all!!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sam...luv the cute image :D

    Thanks for joining us at sketch & stash

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Samantha, and the image is adorable! I am glad to know you have had a great time, but it is tiring, isn't it... I find it very difficult to go back to resume my usual activities too... Lots of hugs, Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww this card is such a sweetie,just love that cute bear:)

    thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image you have chosen for the Stamp Fairy challenge and coloured so beautifully. I adore the five Christmas cards you have chosen as your top 5 too. Good luck for both challenges.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card Samantha love the cute image thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable birthday card. Thanks so much for joining us at the creative card crew!
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card - love the cute image - thanks for joining us at sketch and stash. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this