Friday, 17 December 2010

Stamp Fairy Friday! oh and lots more

Well this is my first StampFairy Friday 
I am super excited to be on the Stamp Fairy team and YAY I made a card... That is not for Christmas!
teehhehee!! like everyone in the crafting blogland Christmas is for a huge part of the year not just December and although I really love making Christmas cards
I really loved making a non Christmas one with this adorable image Kasi - Happy life!
I decided as soon as I saw it that I just had to give her some stripes
 I have coloured Kasi with Distress inks and used weathered wood, black soot and tattered rose.
I have used a black marker for her nose and added glossy accents,
The ball of wool is coloured with Sakura star dust pens.
I wanted to play a couple of challenges to so here they are:

Sketch Saturday - fabby Sketch thank you girls!
Anything Goes -
 Colours of the Rainbow
Creative Card CrewAnything Goes!
Cute Card Thursday - One for the Kids!

Oh and  there is more than one cute image of Kasi and a lovely Friday freebie of her too
So hop over to Stamp Fairy and collect your Freebie
and well they also still have  50% off!!!
  
Don't forget you still have time to enter our new challenge too!
http://stampfairychallenge.blogspot.com/

OK so being Friday I am working today but I have been mega busy and managed to get a couple of other cards finished too!
I have for the first time ever stamped Henry straight onto my card! ekkk! that was a bit scary!
but I also wanted to try a adding distress inks with cut and dry to look like snow!
Almost like brayering but with out the brayer, distress inks to colour and then added some DC glue and glamour dust.
The Pink Elephant - Winter Wonderland yup I think this is ok too! lol
Top Tip Tuesday - Christmas Inspired
Critter Sketch - No Pattern Paper - not one scrap!
Fussy and Fancy  - Show Us Some Snow - Oh I have that covered!! yay! 


For this card its so simple its a 30 minute card and you can make a few
I have cut about 6 cuttlebug snowflakes to make this card and then cut them down and layered them, added a robins nest gem sprayed them with spray adhesive and good old Glamour dust! as I did the same with the text after stamping it onto plain white card stock, see simple


and for my last card I have embossed all 4 sides about 5mm from the edge
the snowflake another cuttlebug one but just 1 layer this time a wee bit of ribbon through a lovely heart shaped button ( My lovely friend Kaz sent me, thanks hunny!) and again spray adhesive and glamour dust, text stamped one in black!
 On and by the way! its easy to stamp straight with a stamp positioner!
we sell them at Penrith crafts!

As this card above is so quick and easy I want to enter Fab 'n' Funky's
Quick & and easy does it challenge.

Incy Wincy Designs - No traditional colours 



OH that reminds me we have the new colours of CAN CAN now in stock too!
one looks like Kasi's ball of wool look
I know these pictures are mega small so I will take my camera to work tomorrow and then I can show you what we have!! :0)

and last but way not least! I have been making these beaded hanging snowflakes for very special friends


Stampavie - Make a gift
PaperPlay - Anything but a card
Thanks for looking and have a fun Friday!

and if your looking for my Blog Hop post Click HERE
plenty of time to enter it runs till 10pm on the 1st January 2011

16 comments:

  1. WOWZER!! girl you have been seriously busy!! First I just adore your Kasi, love his little stripes, fun papers for this great layout!
    Now Henry made my jaw drop- this is absolutely gorgeous!!! As are you other two cards!! And will you look at the hidden talent with those snowflakes - they are beatiful!!
    Have a wonderful day even if you have to work in a craft shop!! My dream job - but then I would be paying them weekly instead of getting a paycheck! haahhaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh! You have been busy girl!!!!! Love Kasi - the stripes are perfect! Loving all your projects too!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely -

    Vicky

    ps candy on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW all your work is gorgeous - I love those beaded snowflakes!

    Have you entered everyone of these into the Top Tip Tuesday challenge- you can do if you want!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday - good luck! Remember, you can enter as many times as you like!

    Hugs Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You GO girl! You are one very busy lady...I feel tired simply reading all that you have done! WOW!!

    Your projects are all awesome. Love the snowflakes and also LOVE the cute card your created with Kasi...the stripes are sooo cute!!

    :) Have a wonderful weekend,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning, thanks so much for sharing at the SFTW christmas challenge hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - how on earth have you had time to do all that??? Fabulous cards...Kasi is sooooo cute...and look at you being brave enough to stamp straight on to the card! lol
    And the snowflakes are just gorgeous!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, Samantha! How busy you have been!!! Your Kasi card is lovely, I love that you have added the stripes, beautiful! I am impressed by your Henry, directly onto the CS, how brave:-), and it is such a gorgeous card! The snowflake cards are very elegant and your beaded snowflakes are just brilliant! I have lots of beads to make jewellery, would not have thought of using them for snowflakes! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you have been so busy- such wonderful projects to share.
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    TopTipTuesday
    Hope to see you real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your projects are all just great! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Samantha, wow you've been so busy here, love all your projects, they're all so creative especially how you coloured Kasi, very original, love him... and did I say welcome to the Stamp Fairy team ? he he I'm still making my Christmas cards and hadn't yet had time to do my rounds. Big hugs and looking forward to working with you on t he team xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. such lovely cards thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are a busy lady! Love all the cards but particularly Henri!

    As a challenge lover, you might be interested in my CAS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are all lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, hope to see you again soon.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely entry for Anything Goes this week, and loads of lovely things on the go, what a nice peek! K x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Goodness - what a lot of lovely cards and projects. I love the multi-coloured ball of wool!! Thank you for joining in with us at Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this