Monday, 20 December 2010

Stamp Fairy - Challenge 2 - Anything goes - DT card

Oh my!
Naughty Mr Blogger did not post my Schedule
while I was at my allotment and running around doing last minute shopping Mr blogger had instructions to post this message at 12.15 today!
I will have to have words!

******
We are now on the home straight of the Christmas week!
and at Stamp Fairy we have a lovely challenge for you this time!
What could be easier than Anything Goes!

And I can't help myself I think I am in love with this little guy
George Wintertime Don't you just wanna hug him?

Now I must tell you that if you wanna play along you can as you do not have to have a Stamp Fairy image but I am telling you this too
50% off too!
You can't go wrong with lots of cute images
Even at full price you would be nuts not to go check out the images! and its not like waiting for stamps to arrive either a few clicks and they are yours!! ready to print out!

I am playing along with a couple challenges too!

Friday Sketchers - Lovely sketch
Cute Card Thursday - One for kids
Moving along with the times - Let it snow

now off to make some Mince Pies and a Christmas Pudding
Happy Monday all 

x

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Samantha. He's sooo cute!

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha, George is just too sweet and your card is fabulous! Love the sparkly papers and George's scarf!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to Hug him....but Brrrrr...then I would be frozen !! :)

    Have a wonderful week!!

    Hugs,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Samantha ,,, very cute image:-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Samantha! I love the image, your choice of colours, and the layout is just perfect! Wonderful sparkle too! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, that snowman image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! I love the image.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
    hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  8. just popping back to thank you for the gorgeous card and gift that arrived today !! beautiful !! :-)

    thanks soo much ! :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this