Friday, 3 December 2010

Ohhhh something exciting to share!

Well I did say something exciting and I think it is really exciting!
Have a look at 


Gerda the designer/owner is so talented her images are really fun!
and so nicely drawn I love these little Aliens and you know what!
they are Freebies too!
Some other exciting news too!
Stamp Fairy is going to have a challenge blog
Be sure to check it out its going to be fun!
Their 1st Challenge is Monday the 13th December!


I have used some basic grey papers that I have had in my stash for well over a year if not 2... I was waiting for the right image and occasion! I think I found it! YAY!!
I have made a couple of sentiments on my PC to add also, and well I could not be tempted to use some kraft card too! lol... Think I am getting addicted.
The little Aliens come with 2 eyes but I could not resist using a googly eye for each of them! 
found a few extra challenges to have fun with to!

Hodge Podge Shop - Birthday cards
Moving Along With The Times - Someone special - friends little boy..
Fab 'n' Funky - Birthday
Party Time Tuesdays - Birthday / Anything goes


Brrrrrr this weather is Freezing! 
got to go get wrapped up and walk to work!
YAY!!
I love my job! if it wasn't for the fact I work in a craft shop and love my job! 
think I would be tempted to stay home and craft!
tehhehee 
Have a great Friday everyone!

11 comments:

  1. So cute. I love the addition of the fun googly eyes and the paper that you chose is fantastic. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!! Thanks for partying with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute! Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop! Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,Ah this is so sweet. I love the image you have chosen and the card is super. Thanks for playing along on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, Samantha! I love those little aliens with their googly eyes and the papers are so perfect! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card, FAB! Thanks for joining us this week at fab n funky....Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card! Love the eyes on the little guys, lol! Thanks for taking part in The Hodge Podge Shop Challenge!

    Smiles!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cute!! Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop! Hope to see you for the next challenge! Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun card, love it! Thanks for joining the party at PTT this week!

    -Abby

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely birthday card! Thanks for joining us at The Hodge Podge Shop! Hope to see you next time.

    Hugs - Jen

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this