Tuesday, 28 December 2010

My favourite five


The Fabulous Debby has got an open candy challenge until December 29th
she is asking us to show our 5 favourite Christmas cards of 2010.

Gosh picking 5 cards! I desided the best way was to add the ones I liked and then narrow it down!
and well thank goodness its only Christmas cards! if I had to pick from  all the projects I have made in 2010... I would have been in a terrible mess! I had 16 cards on my just christmas cards to choose from list
 
 
So after much deliberation these are my fav 5
 
  • This card I love I know its got pink on it!
    and I don't like pink! but in some odd way this is just so perfect in these colours

  •  I love this one because of the Kraft card and the magic mesh
    using a brad for Rudolf nose which was silver and using red alcohol inks to change it, also changing the colour of the rose from pink to red too!

  • This Holly card is a more resent one but I was sooooo pleased with how this one turned out
    Stamping and distressing the Kraft card to make the backing paper too!
    I found by adding glossy accents to the cherries really finished this card off.

This card I had so much fun making and the image was a non Christmas one that I added the jingle bells too! and I also had fun with distress stickles and white wash card too!

last but not least I love this card because I really love the image and also I used a lot of  recycling with this card, the parts that look like kraft card are in fact a brown envelope, and the raffia is some off of a packet of spaghetti bought as a gift for me.
I hope you like the cards I chose I could have chosen another 5 and some too! 
tehheheee!
hugs Samantha

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card! You're so creative!

    I wish you and your family a happy 2011!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are adorable and gorgeous too.
    Thank you for joining in my challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all gorgeous, Samantha! But I have to admit a "soft spot" for card number 3... I have just received mine and it is even more gorgeous IRL! I absolutely love it (and hubby said it is really beautiful, what a compliment:-)!!!! Thank you so much hunny! Lots of hugs, Delphine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha, your chosen cards are all gorgeous, yes I too had a difficult time to chose but then I didn't have so many :) My fave is the first one, that stamp is adorable and I love that border punch too, don't think I ever seen it anywhere before. Fantastic colours too .. so pretty. PS Thanks for hopping by today :) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Five very cool cards - love them all. Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this