Friday, 31 December 2010

Here we are with another lovely Stamp Fairy Release!

Hope you all have a fantastic NEW YEARS EVE
We have a lovely Stamp Fairy Friday release for you!

I have coloured this cute Cocoa George using water colour pencils, I have got into the habit of using distress inks and fancied a play with my pencils

As Georges cup has stripes I hunted through my paper stash and found some glittered card with similar stripes, I added some glamour dust, I added a little snowflake paper but its does not show so good in the picture, a little card candy.

heres a preview of the lovely set that Gerda has made 

and if that was not enough we have a really Yummi freebie too!

Friday Freebie

Now if your quick you might just make the sale in time it ends today!
50% off!!! Be super quick though!!

  

and don't forget the Stamp Fairy Challenge too!



Thanks for looking and have a fun New Years Eve Friday!


A few Challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Stamp Insanity - Sparkle

Anything Goes - The letter C - Cocoa

Allsorts - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Sparkle and Shine
If your looking for the ABC Christmas Blog Hop which ends 10pm on the 1st Jan
click HERE

7 comments:

  1. Hey! Thank for the comment. I'm not sure if i did it right this time, but the word and the old challenge is now in the blog :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Samantha, I love the sparkle :)

    Have a great weekend & Happy New Year!

    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Samantha. I love the colours that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Samantha loving the sparkle and colours
    Happy New Year
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Samantha! I love all the sparkle, and the striped cup with the matching paper! Happy New Year again! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so cute, he looks like he is hugging his cup! Thanks for joining in with Anything Goes this week and sorry for being soooooo late with the visits this time! K x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this