Monday, 6 December 2010

Gorjuss Sketch

A quick post before bed! 
Totally Gorjuss - great sketch! so of course I had to play! - I twisted the sketch :0)
Sundays with Chrissy - Christmas is coming
Crafty Cardmakers- Spotlight on Tags - I have used the Tag I made with the Woodware holly set of stamps called Holly swirls I must confess I think I am a little addicted to the set as I made the tag for the candle set I made and then decided I just had to use it to make this card!


Edit 9th Dec
I saw this challenge called Cupcake Inspirations which has a cool cupcake picture inspiration!

then lost where I has seen it and a couple of days ago and I found it again this morning!
I had saved the photo and lost the challenge! DOH!
here's the yummi photo

 and here's my card

 Good night and sweet dreams!
OH and its snowing again!
:0)
keep warm friends

13 comments:

  1. really cute card, it has a wonderful whimsy feel to it:-) Thank you for joining us at Sundays with Crissy this week
    XMicheleX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh beautiful card Samantha.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Samantha! I just love that image and your background paper looks fab! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hunny, this is so pretty - gorgeous image and superb colours. Love it. Thanks for playing Totally Gorjuss with us (that still feels weird to say LOL). Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. super card Samantha. Thanks for joiningg us at TG this week
    hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fab card with this lovely stamp (me want!) Beautiful colours & I love the way you have used the stamp to creat the back ground paper.
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty!! Love the vintage feel of your card! Thanks for joining us at Sunday's With Crissy!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww another beautiful card, love the vintage look... I find this style so difficult to do. Thank you for your nice comments on my cards. Good night to you too :) Yep I better go do some sweet dreams it's 8 mins past midnight here :| xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! And you KNOW I love that set too!! :)
    Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ~Rachel Hope

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is darling and i love that you used Woodware Stamps... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulisious!! Love the way you used the holly image both for the focal and background! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab creations! Gorgeous work x

    Thank you for playing at Crafty Cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this