Friday, 31 December 2010

Favourite Five of 2010

The Lovely Debby posted her Favourite Five of 2010..... well make that 6 as she has so many awesome cards she had a big trouble making her top 5! visit her blog and you can see why and also join in too!
here is her fabby candy which to be honest I think is a bonus as I really enjoyed her other challenge with seeing all the fabby cards everyone posted!

Ok so choosing a Top 5! 
Ekkkkk!

A new Stamp fairy card I have made in this month of December was a lovely treat to make as like everyone we are Christmas cards galore at that time of year

I have to say I LOVE WOJ Henry and this was a card for my Husband before we were married

Lili another cute favourite! and the handmade flowers were fun to make too!
using favourite Bo bunny papers too!

Again how could I not choose this cute Poorly Henry
and handmade flowers with my other favourite glossy accents

the last of my fav cards is this cute lili monkey and the start of my obsession with Kraft card!


Now I have chosen 5

But I have to say that our wedding was my 2010 highlight, so I thought I would share that with you too!


Planning Book


The inside
 
Naughty Mr blogger has twisted my photos!
These were the save the dates

 Wedding invitation scribbles for ideas!
 The I met up with Christine a local artist friend who made these for me after looking at my drawings and the things she makes!
The Gifts I designed along with a local artist and she made for me

Photobucket
 Back to my drawings
an Idea was born

These are the day and evening invites ready to go!


*********

Guest book
 Photobucket

********* 

This was the wedding present I presented to my Husband!
Photobucket
Difficult to photograph but it has the wedding music and the date of the wedding on aged paper.
This is a fused glass tile with wire and metal inside.
I was a naughty bride and purposely interrupted his speech much to the delight of the guests! 
thehehee!!

*********
Confetti tape for favours

The wedding Favours I made myself from the ribbon tape we got in the town where my now husband comes from in Sardinia,

**********

Wedding thank you's basic on the original save the dates.

and a picture of the fabby day

Happy New year everyone!
hugs Samantha :0)

8 comments:

  1. Your wedding (and you) looked fabulous! Thanks for sharing your most important day with us again!!!

    Have a wonderful New Year - I will be seeing you lots!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I just posted my fave five as well, I loved looking at your gorgeous cards and at your wedding photo... you look beautiful xx Wishing you all the best for the new year and the 2011 to come. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving you top five Samantha and it's great to see your wedding planning too!
    Wishing you all the best of health & happiness for 2011!
    Big hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Samantha...I love Henry too! :0)
    Great to see inside your wedding planner...and a gorgeous wedding photo too!
    Happy New Year!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cute top five cards Samantha, and love seeing all your wedding preparation bits and pieces too - fab! Happy new Year and all the best for 2011
    hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! That is so sweet and I love how you put in so many personal touches to your invitations and the Wedding gift! You'll have those to keep forever and that's wonderful.

    Back when I was married, I had never even thought about card-making or paper-crafting and wish now I had.

    You did a great job!! Congratulations on your Wedding and new life together. How sweet that you are sti;l a Newlywed!! Bless you heart! I hope you and your hubby enjoyed a wonderful first Christmas as a married couple! You both look very happy!!

    Hugs,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous cards, I loved seeng how you planned your wedding crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards Samantha and I love seeing all the Wedding crafting.
    Thanks for joining in with my challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this