Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Fancy a Christmas Candy Challenge????


GOOD EVENING
I am setting you a Christmas Blog Candy Challenge!
If you would like to Win my Christmas Candy
Please pop a link on your sidebar to let everyone know!

Pop Back Wednesday 22nd December for my Candy Challenge!
 YAY!
It is a Challenge so yes you will have to make something.....

I will have Mr linky so you can show me what you have made....

Ohhh what will you have to make?
Well you will find out on Wednesday!!

My Candy Challenge will run for 1 Week

So I hope you can come and play!

hugs Samantha :0)



Please scroll down for other posts!
Including the Z for Zero ABC Challenge

****************

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sam, have posted your piccy on my side bar now just got to wait till tomorrow for the challenge, sounds fun, merry christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOhhh sound entriging. Have put a pic on my sidebar of my blog. Cant wait to see what we have to make as I love candy!!!

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in my side bar, Samantha:-) I hope I will be able to play, I wonder what we will have to do? See you tomorrow:-)... Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh...you little tease! ;0)
    Will pop the piccie in my sidebar...and wait to see what you've got in store for us!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this