Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Christmas Candy Challenge

Well here I am today 22nd December
I wanted to do blog Christmas Candy
but thought it might be fun to set a challenge
for you!

So to be in with a chance of winning my Candy
Calorie Free blog candy


  Here's what you need to do to join in the fun


Make something for Christmas but NOT A CARD!

It can be ANYTHING even some home baking, your Christmas cake, mince pies,
your own present wrapping, jewellery for a gift....
the Gift tags or a bag anything as long as you made it yourself!
your in with a chance!


My Challenge is open until the 5th January so you have plenty of time to play :0)


My inspiration for you 



and these little fella's

 I would like to say thank you to Laurie Furnell for her brilliant snowmen wrappers download, I bought some fleece from a local material shop and on my sewing machine made the hats and scarves.... teheheheee!! these are the presents I have made for the Crackers I have made. instead of the ones you buy in the shops with the gifts that always end up in the bin..... cant say what's inside the snowmen sorry! thehehee would spoil the surprise :0)


Add your picture to Mr linky here so I can come have a peek!
leave me a message and if you haven't already:

Please pop a link on your sidebar to let everyone know your playing
my Christmas Challenge blog candy and ask them to come play too!
If you would like to become a follower please do but its not a must
also if you link back here I would be really grateful too! 


Hugs Samantha :0)






************************************************** 
Please scroll down for other posts!

Including the ABC Christmas Challenge
and

8 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha
    I think I am the first to enter your blog candy. I hope you like my edible teddy bears.
    hugs Sarah X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will enter asap :-) is there a time limit ?

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - your crackers and cute little snowmen are fabulous...wish I was coming for Christmas dinner! ;0)
    Will be back on Boxing Day to enter...want to wait 'til after the present's been opened to put it on my blog...don't want to spoil the surprise.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sam have made several edible goodies but they all get eaten before I take piccies so here's something non edible hope its ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fun challenge and inspiration, Samantha, but it seems you have been much more creative than me:-)! Hugs, Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samantha
    I wasn't sure If I could enter more than once. But I have any way! These are some matchbox gift boxes I made. A bit different to the usual box or bag
    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again
    I forgot to say Thank you for the lovely card you sent to us.
    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Samantha
    here are some soaps I made. This is my last entry......honest!
    Hugs Sarah X

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this