Sunday, 14 November 2010

YNS IT! ???? what????

What!????!!! does YNS it mean??
Tehhehee!! ok I will tell you its the Challenge at Your Next Stamp this time... so what does that mean ??  Well it means this you have to go look at there challenge.... and you'll find out! tehehe!! and don't forget to join in!
Here is my card I love this cute bear with his Yellow star and I used a combo of Nesties and also some neglected blue Stickles.

here's a couple of other challenge that are great too! and I am playing along with!
Peachy Keen - Cool Sketch
Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes
Lili of the Valley - Anything goes challenge and Blog Hop
Crafty Ann's challenge
- Non traditional colours Christmas
Simon say's - Prince Charming

I will be posting and telling you about the brilliant workshop I was on this Friday just gone it was with one of our well know brilliant suppliers for the shop Woodware... we were using Art-quest products and well I have to say I was extremely impressed and had a lovely day and learnt loads of new techniques too that I can't wait to share! but I will have to buy some new toys too!
and have a practice too!
tehheee!!
I have had another backing day today so will share those pictures too soon :0)
hugs Samantha and have a happy Sunday!

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) James is just sooo cute and the papers and embellies are perfect ,,, this would make a gorgeous New Baby card for a christmas time boy !!

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So So Cute. Love it hun.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Samantha - thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Ann's. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Samantha! I love the soft colours, lovely image and fab papers! Enjoy your evening:-)... Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so much love this bear! Lovely coloring too :)

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, sweet card Samantha.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats a lovely image and a fab card.
    Thanks for joining in the SSC this week.

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Samantha! You did a fabulous job of the challenges! LOVE the blues. Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so cute,I love that adorable image!
    Thanks for joining us at YNS this week!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Love the soft colors! That little bear is sooooo cute and you have colored it beautifully! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this