Wednesday, 17 November 2010

X is for Xmas ABC Christmas Challenge WOW!!

Oh yes it's that time again another 2 weeks have passed! and OMG! 5½ weeks to Christmas 2010!
EEEEEK!!!
Now I don't know about you but I have made a dent in my Christmas card pile this year
and that is Thanks to the ABC Christmas Challenge
I am sooooooooo please Helen and I set it up and that is nearly a year ago!
Helen where has the time gone???


Anyway! 
WOW you guys have done us proud this last challenge a staggering 263 entries!!
and I have to say I enjoyed looking at every single one! 
when we started this challenge I said to myself that you were making the effort to make cards so I would make the effort to visit every single one too!
and I have thank you for joining us on the challenges 
:0)

Sooooo the challenge this time X for Xmas with the optional extra of flowers
and our sponsor is the fabby Wild Orchid Crafts


I am not to sure I have hit the mark with my card
I don't really use many flowers on my cards and therefore feel that I struggled a little..... think it is ok though...what do you think?
I used some DP from last year,
Spotty black organza ribbon, Kraft card, snowflake cuttlebug die and folders, A new Nestie and a plain circle Nestie, Lili image Thanks Helen, Art Quest water colours, Distress inks, Glamour dust, and a beautiful Large WOC Rose.

I found some other great challenges to combine my card with

Die Cut Dreams - Snowflakes The Sweet stops - Sketch Simon Says - Sparkle! Spoonful of Sugar - Distressing The Stamp Man - Anything Christmas  Lili of the Valley - Anything goes & blog hop Secret Crafter - Sparkle and Shine Totally Gorjuss - traditional Christmas colours

 The rest of the DT and Guest Dt's have made AWESOME cards for your inspiration so please stop by the challenge and have a look and hope to see you joining in too!
and hopefully you will also get time to leave the DT some comments they have worked really hard to make you some inspiration :0)

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Samantha, I love it! The image is lovely, the papers and layout are fab, and your use of the flower is just perfect! But I know what you mean when you talk of struggling, I think I am just like you...! Enjoy the rest of your day! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation love the image and fab papers thanks for joining us at LOTV this week big hugs love Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awsome card Samantha, worth waiting for.It's realy a cute image.And the flower is perfect.
    You did a great job commenting all entries at the last challenge.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I adore the layout!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and I hope you can share more of your inspiration at our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous Samantha - and the flower is perfect! I love that image :)

    In answer to your question ref Top Tip Tuesday....if you have a tip leave it in the 'comments' section and if you've done a 'make' (buttons this week) leave it in Mr Linky :)
    Sorry it's not as clear as it should be - I'll sort out with Leanne and re-word it over the weekend :)

    Thanks for your support over at TTT..............I REALLY wish I'd joined in with your challenges now - I've made 2 Christmas cards.....Aaaaaaaaaaaarh!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - love that cute image...and the colours work really well together!
    Helen x

    PS - Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card! The darling LotV image is beautifully coloured, and the Rose sets it off perfectly!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card! Love your coloring and details! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's Gorgeous. LOve your colours. Thank you for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) i love this image and the papers and embellies are perfect ,,,I love the way you used the snowflake and the flower is beautiful :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card Samantha i just adore the sweet image and such lovely colours and details.

    Hugs Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that cute LOTV image on your fabulous festive card!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a fabulous creation and lovely sparkle and shine just perfect for our challenge at the SCSC this week
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the gorgeous image you have used and the layout.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Samantha. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really lovely, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. A fabulous creation.

    Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely beautiful Samantha! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful job Samantha. I love how the gorgeous winter image sparkles like fresh snow. Feels Christmasy. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic card hunnie. Your rose looks gorgeous. Love this little image too. Not been posting that much or entering many challenges. This is a bad time of year for me health wise.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this