Saturday, 6 November 2010

Missed the boat! but not completely!


I missed the boat as it were! and I blame Christmas! tehhehee!!

I was so busy making my Christmas cake this morning...
and after wrapping it in cardboard... Yes cardboard! to stop it burning I have put it in the oven...
The I decided as I was off today and had all the time in the world to myself I would do a little more cooking as the oven was gonna be on for the Christmas cake
 Drop scones for my Son
and fruit Scones for my Husband and 1 for me

Ok so I then came post a couple of cards that I have made for a couple of challenge to find I have missed the challenge deadlines tehehehee!! doh!!
......... But....... I still want to share the cards with you and also the challenges
The one I missed was a great sketch
but it was such a lovely sketch and I have just found the challenge.
I have made it in time for
Incy wincy
- Anything goes
Paper play
- Circles


The second card I have made I coloured all the balloons different,
and I'm using the sketch from Truly Scrumptious they have an extra of pearls, pins or petals or in fact all 3 but I am just using pearls as I did not think my image suited the pins or petals
I think the card also qualifies for
Incy wincy - Anything goes
Paper play
- Circles

I was sent those images but can't remember who sent them!
sorry girls I am totally useless! think it might of been you Helen....?

Oh and now for some Shop news!
Our CAN CAN New Stock has arrived!
you think we have enough??
This is a scalf of how it looks finished!
will have to get a close up its so pretty all the frills
And we also have lots of other yummi yarns too!
  YAY!!
Right off to feed animals see you later,
Have a great Saturday everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Samantha :-) ,, very cute image ,,that mouse is very mischievous eh !!

    well done on getting the cake in the oven, I was thinking I should get the ingredients soon ,,,, :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A busy Saturday for you Samantha! Lovely cards, the image is so cute and I love both layouts! And it is funny to see you prepare your Christmas cake, so English:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fabulous cards Samantha. Love the images you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! I love the sparkly balloons!
    It might have been me that sent you those...the lovely Lols sent me that stamp for my birthday :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOrgeous cards Samantha, love 'mousies' when they're up to mischief and those sparkly balloons are fantastic.
    All the lovely wool looks scrumptious and I'm really going to have to eat after seeing all your wonderful baking!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Truly Scrumptious.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both gorgeous cards Samantha, so sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our "Circles" challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a busy time you have had. Love the cards and I am sure the cake will be delicious.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this