Thursday, 11 November 2010

Letter in the post for you!

Or maybe a Christmas card!

Papertake have another brilliant Sketch and I also wanted to play along with Top Tip Tuesday - an Image/Sentiment -  Being thick I am not sure if this meant Image and Sentiment or Image or Sentiment tehehhehe!! but my top tip is this I love dotty Ann Tape which is a sticky tape that has even holes its a decorative tape... But for my top tip its not the tape itself its the part you would peel off and toss in the bin... Well if you were not a crafter maybe.... I love using it as a stencil... all you have to do is next time you use your tape on a project keep the part you pull off and use it with your Distress inks to create a background. I have made this card for my Husbands sister... now I know your properly thinking I made a card the other week for his sister... But he has 2 sisters and 3 brothers so I am not making it up! thehhee!! Creative Cottage's Challenge is Someone special at Christmas, Paper Sundaes have Let it snow! and Spoon Full of Sugar have Snow/Snowflakes so I think I managed all those! and another thank you to Helen for the image swap!
I am off on a course tomorrow for work and its with one of our suppliers Woodware, I am looking forward to seeing what they have planned! :0) night night on this very windy night ekkk!

10 comments:

  1. Very cute card Samantha. Love the red and black combo. Very striking. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and such a fun card. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Samantha and wonderful cute image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so sweet and great colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Samantha! I love the image of course and the colour combo is fab! And thanks for the tip, such a great idea! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww...such a cutie! Love the 'snow'...great tip too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card Samantha ans am sure your SIL will too :-) Gorgeous colouring and the papers and sparkle are perfect :-)
    I have to get some of that dotty ann tape ,, I never heard of it !!

    thanks for joining us on the PTW :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous Christmas card, so cute!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Cottage!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card for our snowflake challenge. Love this cute stamp.
    Thanks for joining us at A Spoon Full of Sugar this week!
    Hugs Ingrid

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this