Monday, 11 October 2010

Tommaso

This card is for my Husbands great nephew in Sardinia, He will be 2 in a couple of weeks, So thought I would use these 2 cute Parrots for his card from Lili of the valley, I have had them quite a while and kept thinking to use them sometime but never having the right person to send them too! so I think this birthday boy is the right occasion

I have used the Sketch Saturday sketch for inspiration and Cards for Men this time is Brithday
Now off to prepare as I am doing a craft Demo in Alston Cumbria tonight for the WI, so lots to do for that! TTFN

Oh and don't forget its a DT call at ABC Christmas challenge this time so stop by there to for your Christmas Inspiration!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Samantha! Your parrots are really cute and I really like the colours! Perfect for a little boy's birthday! Have a nice evening:-) Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a great card - I love those parrots, and it's so nice to send personalised cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute are those parrots.... great card for a male!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love the Parrots Samantha, fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Samantha, I love the parrots! Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those parrots are fab - not seen them before...really cute card!
    Hope the demo went ok!?
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant colouring, the parrots look fab!
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, it's so cute! Great take on the sketch!
    Thanks for playing along at Sketch Saturday!

    Leonie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. NOOOOOOOOOOO! I don't believe it.....I saw the name and thought "Oh, the baby's 1 already" But 2 !!!!!!
    Where on Earth have those 2 years gone - I remenber you adding the photos to show us - only a few months ago!

    Gorgeous card anyway, you'll be doing his 1st day in school one soon!!!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this