Friday, 29 October 2010

Some news

Thought I would share some news with you!

Its been a hectic few weeks for me/us
firstly the Fine Art shop in Penrith has now sadly closed but the good news is we will be stocking some of the items that they stocked and the lovely Margaret and her Husband have been advising and helping us set the shop up with some of their stock that Sandra bought from them and the orders that keep arriving! EEEK!!! 
Its a little over my/our heads at the moment so something else for us to learn! ekkk!
but the great news is there is still somewhere to get Art Supplies in Penrith.

We have a lovely stock of Rico Pom pon and also Can Can and people are going mad for it and lots of places have run out but we have a lovely selection still,

We have a selection of colours with some variegated, and as you can see above they are yummi! these are just some of what we have available.
This wool into wonderful frilly scarf and the instructions are on the ball band so no pattern needed either. and what's more we will be getting the new release of both plain and variegated mid November too! I will keep you posted!

We offer a ring and reserve service and also a postal service so if you can not get it at a store near you we can send you this beautiful wool be post!
can't knit? then pop in choose a colour and the lovely Sandra the Boss! tehhehee will knit it for you! but I have to say I am not a knitter Butttttttttt!! I CAN CAN do it!
tehheee


 Ok so lastly for a card!
I have made this card using some fab products we stock in store too!
Snowflake peel offs, This cute wild rose studio stamp, core colour card, sakura star dust pens, and the ribbon, flower and handmade paper were from my stash!
I have used the lovely Sketch Saturday's sketch for some inspiration too!


Last but not least for those of you that know pietro and asked how he was doing he is making a steady recovery thank you!
For those of you that don't know pietro here he is
:0)

5 comments:

  1. Good luck for your new ventures! My local craft shop closed last month, so I really feel for all the customers who lose out as a result! I'm sure they all appreciate you when you're working so hard to provide a good service for crafty people. I hope it all goes swimmingly for you!!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,such a cute image and a great take on the sketch....thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday....

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Samantha! The image is lovely and I love the colours you have used! Lovely snowflakes and great layout too! It seems a lot of art shops are closing:-( I guess that's why I order a lot from the internet... Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh...I bet the shop is bursting it's seams with all that extra stock! Looking forward to having a nosey through it all on my next visit! ;0)
    Gorgeous card - those peel-offs are fab!
    Helen x

    PS - glad to hear that gorgeous bun-bun of yours is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Samantha, those peel off snowflakes look fab! Glad to hear bunny is on the mend.
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this