Sunday, 31 October 2010

Happy Halloween!!


I Just had to share this picture with you!
I have been saving it, We went to my Mum and Dads for dinner a few weeks ago for my Husbands birthday treat! and Mum asked what I thought he would like for Dinner as it was to be a surprise... Well I just had to say Roast Beef with Yorkshire puddings.... But how freaky is this Yorkshire pudding! tehheheee! just had to take a picture for my Halloween post!
As all of you my Halloween cards were finished and send at the beginning of this week so in a way thankfully no more Halloween cards to see! I loved doing them but have no chance to get as worked up about doing them anymore as my son is a teenager and not into the whole Halloween thing!
Hmmmm never mind!!...
My friend Rebecca who Owner a beauty Salon in Penrith did my Nails for me!
She is so clever and and is competitively priced too,
So fancy treating yourself you know where to go!
Photobucket
Instead of going Trick or Treating we are having lunch with friends and I am making some surprise sticky treats
Photobucket

Once the mini dough-balls (doughnuts) have risen I will cook them and then roll them in sugar and cinnamon! so will show you what they look like later!  but that will probably be after they are all gone! tehehhehee!

Ok so now your all hungry I thought I would also share with you a couple of cards, and hopefully you will not feel hungry anymore?

****

I really love the Sketch Helen has done for the Just Cute Bears & Friends
I don't think I can enter this card in their challenge as I already entered but Helen I love the sketch! so needed to use it again!


This card is made with a Rak image I can't think who sent it now but thank you to who ever it was!
I have coloured it with Distress inks and also used the distress tool on the papers, I Love kraft card too! trouble is I keep spending my wages on it! tehehhee! :0)
I am entering this Cards for Men - Anything goes (as long as it's male) for men and also One Stop Craft Challenge - Anything Goes & a Blog Hop
and a super sketch from Sketch Saturday....

and last card for our friends little boy Giorgio
I loved the Sketch at Sketch Saturday and have interoperated in like this


Hope you have a fun day what ever your doing!
hugs Samantha :0)

Oh an Update!
Check out Kathy's Mega candy too!

HERE!

:0)

10 comments:

  1. What lovely cards you have here, they are all so sweet but I love the cat one most, it's so sweet. Happy Halloween xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hes a little cutie, I love bears and your card is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...that Yorkshire pud is soooo funny!
    Love your cards...thanks for using my sketch again! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo spooky yorkshire pud lol!! love the cards, and the nails are pretty funky too!! Hope you've enjoyed your hallowe'en lunch
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cute cards Samantha.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Samantha! Well, you have certainly been busy! Great set of cards, I looove the PB one, the image on the second one is lovely, and the third card is fab, I am sure your friend's son loved it! Love the picture of the pudding:-), and wow, your nails are awesome! Have a great day! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute. I love them. Thanks for joining the blog hop at One Stop Card Crafts this week.
    Hugs
    Valx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute cards fabulous images thank you for joining us at OSCC this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you have been busy, lovely cards. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the earthy colours of your bear card- such a cute image. Good luck in the Cards for Men challenge.
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this