Wednesday, 6 October 2010

First card for my Husband

Not my time to make cards are I have wedding invitations on the go for my brothers step daughter 
But this is a must! a card for my Husband the first card I have made for my husband! lol
sounds odd right! well its the first card as we only got married in July!

I've made him plenty of cards before but not husband ones! hope he likes it!

Photobucket

I've followed the Mojo Monday sketch! its a lovely one! 
What did I use:
Papers from stash
Whiff of Joy image
Velvet sticky ribbon just got that in at the shop this week
distress inks 
and a home pc made ticket... as my Husbands date is the 10th of October his
birthday this year is 10/10/10 I did the ticket code 101010 tehehehe wonder if he will notice?
what do you think?

12 comments:

  1. What a great first card for your husband. I find men are not very observant so I guess he won't notice the ticket number!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Samantha
    Your HUSBAND will love it. You should get your gift from me shortly!
    Love sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, i think he won't notice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. a fabulous card for your dear husband! and he shares his birthday with my Mum!!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image, I'm sure your 'husband', will treasure this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bestiful card,the image shows the love you both have to each other =),i am sure he ll like this card
    hugssss
    have a nice day
    helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww...this is so sweet! I love that image...will have to have a go at colouring the ones you sent me!
    Helen x

    PS - I'm sure Efisio will notice the ticket number :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super adorable card, love the ticket in the corner. Oddly enough, I've never made a card for my husband....I should try it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet hun. I love it and I am sure hubby will too.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and I love that sweet birdy image. Clever way to use the date on the ticket... hope your hubby notices.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is gorgeous, Samantha, I am sure he will love it! The image is so cute and the 101010 ticket is brilliant! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tht's fab Samantha - image is really cute and I totally love the ticket! Hope it's the first of many fab husband cards you get to make for Efisio :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this