Wednesday, 22 September 2010

T for Tree ABC Christmas Challenge..DT card.. and wait for it wedding photo's...

This week we are edging ever closer to Christmas which really is quite scary,
To think that Helen and I started the Christmas ABC Challenge almost a year ago is astonishing! and we have be lucky enough to have a brilliant sponsor for every challenge too, 

This year for me so far has had so many ups and downs, and I don't know if you do the same but towards the latter end of each year I think and even say NEXT year  will be a better year! But..... I have to say although this year as I said has had downs and some of them were really horrid like in June when 26 of our animals were stolen and we have never heard a thing as to where they went or who stole them.... we have had some super fantastic ups too! the best of which was our wedding in July, Now I did say I would add some more photos of our wedding and here are a few.....

Signing the registrar

 Nipping out for a few craft essentials

Amore

The Proof!

Chip anyone?.. and that was before dinner! thehhee


Well earned rest! can you see the writing on my shoes
they were all good luck wishes from our bridal party...


The cake that wasn't cake... But had made chocolates instead... yum!




I love black and white Photo's

Well I hope you like the photo's
And now I have bored you all to death! Here comes the T for Tree Challenge

=======

OK so on to this fortnights Challenge @ ABC Christmas... If you have not started your Christmas cards yet then WHAT are you waiting for???? Head over to the challenge and pick up some inspiration...

The Challenge is T for Tree with the optional extra of buttons,
Our sponsor this time is Regina from The Cutting Cafe' and she was Kind enough to send us some things to use for our DT cards so here is mine

Photobucket

I had a bit of a fight with my printer but once I sorted that it was OK
I printed the tree onto some tartan card and cut the tree out, the heart button was blue but I have changed the colour to suit my card, I also changed the star brad from silver to red and added glamour dust with spray mount, I have used some kraft card thanks Helen for the sample...  the string was from a tag off of some clothing and the wording backing paper is also from Cutting Cafe'

The Tartan and Kraft card can be found at Penrith Crafts now and the tartan card comes in different colours too!

I would also like to enter my card into a couple of challenges 

Sweet Stamping - Stitching
A Spoon full of sugar
- Anything goes
Saturday Challenge - Anything goes
Stamp Somthing  - September digi  day

18 comments:

  1. Awwwwh hunny, it brings it all back, how gorgeous you looked, how brilliant the day was, and now you're an old married lady of two months!! Love your Christmas tree card, and the string detail, superb. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely photos, love your dress and the colour theme you chose and you're right about the black and white pics they just make the photo's. Glad the day went well.

    Your card is lovely I love the string and the heart button.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning stunning stunning Mrs what fabulous photos and yes i totally agree about black and white just ooozes class. Fabby card too. Thank for sharing your fabby photos but hey no piccis of the crafty girls? MWah Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Wedding pics, you look stunning, the groom's not half bad too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning photos, agree with Debby, you look stunning, love the writing on the shoes (LOL),,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls for the lovely comments! Ali I have a few of the girls but need their permission to post them! lol wink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha
    I LOVE your photos!!!!!!
    I never received your email with your address. Can you send it again?
    Love Sarah X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous photos Samantha - definitely worth the wait! Squirrel is so right...they really bring it all back...it was a wonderful day...and I love that you still found time to nip to the craft shop! ;0) lol
    Fab card too - the Kraft looks great with the tartan!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice hunny, might actually be able to do this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely wedding photos dress is gorgoeus and you look beautiful - Adore your star card, I need the template for that x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - love the card. Fab colors!! Love the photos too. Congrats :)

    Thanks for playing with the Sugar ladies this week

    Hugs
    Tonje

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those photos - gorgeous! And I recognise the background of Penrith! Sigh!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  13. fantastic photo's Samantha :-) you were absolutely stunningly gorgeous and Efisio scrubs up well too ! :-) love the black/white photos ,,, very stylish too :-)

    gorgeous card too :-) the tartan tree is fab and the papers and embellies are perfect :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful wedding pictures and your card is totally sweet....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely card! (And lovely photos of your big day too!) Thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cards are great darling but forget the cards ...What a fantastic bride you are, you're husband is a lucky devil !! lol and he's a handsome devil too !! he he
    What lovely photos I didn't want them to end I want to see more ...come on show us more pics!!?
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Samantha your pics are beautiful hun you both look so happy and you look stunning. Thank you so much for chossing me as your next GD im so happy thank you and ive sent an email. Love your card too fab colours and details.

    Hugs Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What beautiful photos of such a memorable day. Congratulations.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this