Wednesday, 8 September 2010

S is for Santa - ABC Christmas challenge - Naughty Mr blogger!

Well this was suppose to post on Schedule while I was away! 
but as you have properly guessed it didn't! doh!! I have given Mr blogger a stern talking to and he says he's very sorry! so here is my lat but no to late post!



S is for Santa @ ABC Christmas challenge
Oh I don't think anyone can miss this our challenge its Super Special Santa Challenge te ehhe
Especially since Squirrel is singing too!
come on join in

He's writing his list
He's checking it twice
He's gonna find out
Who's naughty or nice
Santa Claus is coming to town
tehheheee!!!
The challenge this time is for S for Santa but the extra this time is Not in Red!
Did you know the Real Santa (St Nick wore a range of colours before you know who the (soft drink firm) made him in Red for their adverts!
So I have chosen to make mine in blue
I also decided to see if I could make a little snowman bookmark like the little ladybird one I made a while ago so here he is....... 
Our Sponsor for this challenge is ....
Photobucket
I am away right now so hopefully MR blogger has been a good boy and posted this for me
Hope you enjoy the challenge and I will have a peek at all your blogs when I get back!
have fun and don't forget to check out the rest of the Girls DT cards.

***********

An update our the wedding stationary
By now the all our friends will have their thank you cards too! so I can show you what I made too
first job was to print some pictures, 

for the front I made a montage with thank you added
the second layer is in gold dust card with a small heart (thanks for the tip Kaz)
and this is the section we wrote our note on
then the back layer has a small picture on too!
This is it open its all connected with a small brad in the top
Photobucket
I will load some wedding pictures too, as I get them sorted out x x

5 comments:

  1. What beautiful work Samantha
    Looking forward to seeing some wedding pics.
    Can you send me your address please so that I can send you my present to you
    Thanks
    Love Sarah X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome creation, Samantha! So beautiful!! I totally love the brown and blue combo! Your bookmark is really cute too! And your thank you cards are gorgeous!! It must have taken you so much time, but all worth it, the result is really beautiful (and so is the happy couple:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - your Santa card/book is fantastic! Gorgeous colours too!
    Love the thank you notes...what a lovely idea to use photos! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Dt Project is gorgeous (Naughty Mr Blogger) for delaying it. Your thank you cards are fabulous.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha,

    what a sweet Christmas creation you've made and thanx so much for your message on my blog. I'm gonna try to make a card for the S-challenge, your work is so inspiring!
    Great thank you cards you've made, a great day to remember!

    Big hug,

    Lins x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this