Thursday, 30 September 2010

Having a play with kraft card

Well I thought I would have a play with some Kraft card, My Friend Helen sent me some to try and I love it so managed to find a supplier so our customers can enjoy it too!

Get Sketchy have a awesome sketch and when I sore it I just had to emboss using a nestie and the tan mat.,
I also found
One Stop - Snowflakes in September,
Allsorts - Plain and simple,
Totally Gorjuss - Christmas

Here's my efforts....


Items I have used for me card are
plain white card stock folded on groovy duo
Smallest round nestibilities and tan mat so not to cut through the kraft just emboss it.
Paper cellar raffia lace (still can't believe they discontinued it!) DOH!
A little left over brown organza ribbon
versamark to watermark 3 mini snowflakes
Snowflake punch
Tiny text for sentiment....

As I mentioned before Helen is my friend and she sent me some kraft to play with we send each other little bits and bobs from time to time as friends do and I just wanted to show you this card I made for Helen to say thank you for the things she sends, I sent her this which I now know she has received so its OK to show you now too! Thanks Helen!! By the way Be show to pay Helen a visit she is very inspiring!!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Samantha...especially the cute little hedgie one! ;0)
    Love the embossing on the Kraft too!
    Thanks so much for everything you do for me too! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards, Samantha! I love the style of your first card with the embossed kraft and the great colour combo, and Helen's card is so lovely! And thank you for all your lovely comments:-)... Have a great day! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Cards the kraft looks fab embossed!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards. :) Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Gorjuss. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards Samantha, great embossing.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Samantha ..sorry haven't visited for a while but last couple fo times i came on your blog i couldn't for some reason (if that makes sense!!0 ..stupid computer!! Anyhoo ... two fab cards, esp. like the cute hedgie thankyou card - fab embossing :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this