Wednesday, 25 August 2010

R is for Rudolph with the Extra of Brads, ABC Christmas Challenge, DT card

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its time for another challenge! gosh! we are getting near to September and its scary! but there is one thing I am not scared about this year! I am not scared I wont have enough Christmas cards!! Yippee!!!


Well we had a lovely amount of people playing along with the last challenge which was Q for quick and easy which was my challenge and I also did a sketch! it was the first time I had done a sketch for a challenge and it seemed to go down really well so thanks to those who used it! I have had PC trouble as a lot of you know but have managed to get on-line the last few days and well I had a tough time picking a top 3 so I think I am gonna have to pick a top 5 instead! which I will be posting later, so be sure to pop over and see if you won?? that's if you played along!! if you did not play last time then! LISTEN up!! here's the new challenge!!


R is for Rudolph 
Some of the DT have used the BRILLIANT image from Wild Rose Studio our FANTASTIC sponsor!
 
We at Penrith crafts are now stocking Wild Rose Studio stamps, CD's papers and Brads in the shop too! YAY!!!....

So on to my card! the cute Rudolph image is from the Christmas Cd and its Brilliant I loveeeeeeeeee this cute Rudolph and this is one of many cards I think I will be making with him! I have also used some of the lovely papers from the disc too! a little contrasting ribbon and 4 red mini brads in the corners and also a lovely big brad for his red nose which I have glittered too!
I used a sentiment that I printed out on card and a little distress inks to blend it in.

Please do go check out the rest of the DT's cards! they are ACE!!
See you soon! over at the ABC Christmas challenge... don't forget we have the fabby Wild Rose Studio sponsor so there is a fabby prize up for grabs too!
hugs Samantha x x 

I thought as I have not been on line for a while I would play a couple of other challenges too!

19 comments:

  1. Awww...he looks sooo cute on your card! Love his sparkly nose!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya
    aww a gorgeous Christmas card, lovely image,lovely papers & design, thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Samantha

    Wow what a fabby card, no wonder you love Rudolph as he is so cute and adorable. I love the paper and ribbon, and your sentiment is the perfect finish.

    Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah!Humbug!

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Rudolph is a cutie!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Sew Many Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a really adorable image! Rudolph is so darling! Fabulous job coloring! Awesome job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sew Many Challenges! Hope you’ll be joining us for the next challenge!

    ~Hugs~Kym

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) I love how you coloured and decoupaged Rudolph and his sparkly nose is very cute :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Samantha! Rudolph is sooo cute and I totally love the papers! And thanks for your visit :-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Card, thanks for sharing and playing along with us at Winter Wonderland this week, hope to see you back on Friday for the next challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that image and the papers (eeek something else to add to my wish list!) Your card is just adorable!
    Hugs
    kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! The image is lovely! I love the glittery brad you've used for the nose!

    Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is a cutie - obviously taking care not to drop his prezzie LOL! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice card. Love the dew drops (is that what they are called) along the side. The Reindeer looks lke he is popping off the card. Fab coloring. Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations for our Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fab card Sam i adore the cute rudolf image and the layout and details are fantastic. Thanks for dropping by my blog and im now a follower of your too.

    Hugs Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWESOME card!!! LOVE that cute reindeer!!! TFS with us at SMC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute!

    Thank you for participating in Sew Many Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this ABC card Samantha it is oh so cute. I hope you have got back in to the routine now after your excitement over your lovely wedding and honeymoon.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your Rudolph!! Great card Sam - love it. Thanks for joining our Christmas In August challenge at Creative Inspirations this time.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely card! An adorable image and so lovely colors.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
    Hugs, Anne :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love image and the layout. Love the shine on the reindeer.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this