Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Q for quick and easy @ ABC Christmas

Well I wish I could say the same for getting back to normal! I have been a terrible blogger and friend to my on line gang, I have had NO time to craft blog or do anything that involves a PC,  what with the Honeymoon and everything  So once again this is a Schedule post. If Mr Blogger is a good boy like this time he will do me proud! if not please visit the challenge blog for details of this next great challenge, 

OK so the Challenge this time on ABC Christmas is Q for Quick and Easy I thought it would be a good way of stocking up on a few more cards so made a sketch as I always find sketches an inspiration myself.
We have the wonderful Lacey sponsoring us once again she is soooo generous thank you hunny,  she is offering a yummy $20 voucher
And now onto my cards!mat and layered Red Bazzill basics and 4 squares on designer paper which I distressed, Robins nest gems glued on with glossy accents so they don't drop off in the post!
I also stamped this super lovely Santa by Whiff of joy and coloured him with distress inks, and used a simple corner punch to add a little interest too! simple right?
Don't forget to check out the other brillinat DT cards!!
Seeeeee yooouuuuuU! soooooooooooooooooooooooooon!
hugs Samantha x x 

9 comments:

  1. Hope you had a fab time hun - looking forward to hearing all about it! :0)
    These cards are gorgeous - I love that Santa...and the yummy papers!
    Thanks for a great sketch to work with too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely set of festive Santas on your cards Helen - hope you are enjoying the Honeymoon!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous set, Samantha! Beautiful image, gorgeous papers and this sketch is just fabulous! I'm sure you are having a wonderful time but wonder where you are...:-) Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely cards, glad you had a good honeymoon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab set of cards Samantha. Love the FC and great papers.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Santa image you have used and the dp - makes up a gorgeous set of cards.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous set of cards Samantha, you are well on the way for Christmas now.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, Married Lady!

    They're a great set of cards.

    There's something on my blog for you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a fab set of cards Sam. Thanks so much for the fantastic sketch it was a joy to work with.

    Hugs Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this