Wednesday, 28 July 2010

P for Presents over on the ABC Challenge


Well I hope this posts as I am relying on the schedule post. If Mr Blogger doesn't co-operate, please visit the challenge blog for details of the challenge, and I'll have words with him when I get back because by now I should be on my honeymoon and hopefully the wedding went without any hitches!

So on to this fortnights challenge at ABC Christmas challenge
Its Jayne's challenge which is P is for Presents and Jayne chose the extra of Lace
As the theme is presents we are very lucky to be able to offer 2 winners and we are sponsored by 2 lovely sponsors! aren't we lucky! 


OK so onto my card!
I have used this cute Image called Surprise by Stitchy bear stamps
 I have coloured it with distress inks and used glossy accents for his eyes and glamour dust on the hat
I chose a simple layout due to the time I had to play! but I hope you like it!

Now its over to you guys! Oh and don't forget there is a guest design spot up for grabs too!
I hope to see lots of cards on the challenge when I get back and looking forward to catching up with you all! hugs Samantha :0)

9 comments:

  1. I never thought I'd find a rat looking cute! a fabulous festive card Sam.
    enjoy your day.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the colours & papers!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Samantha! Great DPs, wonderful colours and I love the "simple" layout! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute, like the letters

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the image and how you have decorated his hat. Great dp used too.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab, I love the lettering too!
    Hope the wedding all went to plan (I am sure you had a beautiful day) and you both enjoyed a wonderful honeymoon!
    Love to you both.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Samantha. Really cute. I hope you had a great honeymoon and the wedding went off without a hitch.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) This image is just soo cute and the papers and colours you used are perfect ,,, love the 'stitching' too ,,, lovely :-)

    sorry it took so long for me to visit !! x

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! That image is fab!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this