Friday, 2 July 2010

Dt card for N for Noel

Sorry I have not been here very much but I have really not felt like crafting at all!
But as our wedding is getting really close now I am working on a few bits for that
so I have also made this card for the N for Noel Challenge 
I have to say I really and not happy with it!
and even forgot about the extra! silly me...
I am sorry I have not done the image proud :0(

I totally love Wild Rose Studio and when I am feeling more like crafting I will make another card using this lovely image! thank you Dulcie!!

Please please visit the ABC Challenge blog Because the rest of the DT have made brilliant cards
and you really should visit their blogs to have a peek also see some of the other brilliant images and papers from Wild Rose Studio!!

We will soon be stocking some of the wild rose studio products at Penrith Crafts too!!

***********************************************
A quick update re the stolen animals...
We have not had any news as to the whereabouts of the stolen animals
but..... we are in talks with the local police.... can't say more than that at the mo! Also have now done all the repairs to the damage we were left with.... Sweetie the Aylesbury duckling they left behind was in a bit of a state with grief when the people stole her siblings but with lots of love she is doing OK! not fantastic but OK so that's good...

5 comments:

  1. Aw - great news that Sweetie is doing OK...have been thinking about you

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is gorgeous Samantha ,,, yuou're being way too hard on yourself ,, Dulcie would be proud :-) The image is lovely and the papers and layout are fab :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x

    aww ,, keep cuddling that poor little duckling ,,, bless her xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty Samantha...gorgeous colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Samantha, and I think you have done the image & Dulcie proud x
    Sorry to hear there's no more news on your stolen animals, i hope they catch the culprits soon x

    Hugs
    Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still a great card Samanatha if thou you are feeling below par. Hope you feel better soon and you get some results from the police.

    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this