Wednesday, 14 July 2010

ABC Challenge O for Ornaments DT card

OMG!!! I am Mega busy with only 11 days to go to our wedding

so this is a quick post for me!

Its Annie's turn to post the challenge this time and she has chosen gloss and shine for the optional extra.
sooooo I have used this CUTE Henry I can not resist him!
and no need to dig for the glossy accents I used it all the time so its on my desk hehehhee.
also I have used some organza ribbon gathered! and some perfect pearls on some kraft card stock that the lovely Helen sent me! thanks hunny! Basic grey papers and some glass glossy robin next gems too!

Our Sponsor for this challenge is ....

Photobucket

with a $15 gift certificate to spend in the store.

I found a couple of other challenge to enter too!

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Free Challenge
Magical Crafts - Christmas In July

I am going to apologies now if I do not get time to visit your blogs, but its my birthday Saturday 17th and I will do my best but as its only 12 days to the wedding too I have a hectic week ahead
I will not be on-line from around the 24th as the wedding is the 25th.

so thank you in advance for joining in and leaving me comments and also please please do try to stop by the DT and GD blogs they are very inspiring!
hugs Samantha :0)

13 comments:

  1. he is just adorable and I love the glossy shiny bauble!
    enjoy your day.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Samantha :-) The image is just soo cute and the papers and layout are fab ,,, love the glossy bauble and the ruched ribbon ,,, gorgeous :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, love the image and the colours you have chosen.

    Good luck with the wedding

    thanks for joining us at magical crafts
    dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card I love the image and the papers are great too
    Thank you for joining in at Magical Crafts

    I hope your wedding goes well

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Samantha - gorgeous cute image. Good luck wiht all your hectic last minute preparations - sure it will all go brilliantly!
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...such a cute card...I can't resist Henry either! lol
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, the bauble really shines out! Henry is sooo cute!

    Best of luck for the wedding, I hope you enjoy every minute, and that the sun shines down on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Samantha. I hope you enjoy your birthday on the 17th and the sun shines on you both for the 25th. It was so lovely to speak with you the other day.

    Hugs
    Cathy (Guest Designer)
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card. Love the shine on the bauble and adore the stamp used.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww very cute Christmas card. Thanks for playing along at Magical Crafts.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Henry! .....and his bauble is sooo sparkly!!! Love it!

    Try not to panic too much in the run-up ;)

    Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for playing along in our challenge this week at Christmas Stampin All Year Long! Your card is beautiful!! Hope to see you playing along with us again!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute image, love what you did with the ribbon

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this