Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Half way there! ABC Christmas Blog Hop - M is for Mistletoe

Oh we have a fun challenge
and also a ½ way there blog hop this fortnight at the ABC Christmas this time! 

I can hardly believe we have already got ½ way through the alphabet yikes! teheheee!

I have good news and bad news!

Good news is if you have been joining in with us so far you should have a healthy pile of cards! YAY! The bad news is if you have not been joining in maybe you have no cards made yet! ekkkkkk!

sooooo come on get ya fingers busy and join in from this challenge you have a good chance of getting a healthy head start on your Christmas pile!

IF you have come here from Lorraine's blog then you are going in the right direction!
If not pop back to the beginning of our ½ way blog hop so you don't miss anyone out.

We thought it would be fun if we all asked you a question
My question is
What's your favourite Christmas film?

Leave your answer with your comment on each blog as some of us have surprise candy to offer.
Be sure to leave us all a comment and answer our separate questions.....
As you never know who is in with a chance of winning our mini candy's
as we are not saying who has the candy! thehehee,  You will need to have entered your card/project on the main challenge to enter our mini candy.

The challenge this time is M for Mistletoe and or wine,
with the extra challenge of sewing it can be any type of sewing it can be hand/machine or faux stitching.

We are sooo lucky to have Lacey with her brilliant
Where do I buy Wags \
as our sponsor 
I have used "you make me happy" a Krafin kimmie stamp,
Lacey kindly sent us some items to use for this challenge, Thanks Lacey.

OK so my card
I have used a cute little mistletoe stamped sentiment that Lacey sent me,
I decided to use the wine element too in the shape of the beautiful wine coloured ribbon
and colouring her dress and shoes.
I decided to machine stitch my card together so I have not really used glue
I coloured the image with Distress inks and used glossy accents on her shoes and the mistletoe, I added some perfect pearls when I coloured her dress which has given a little shimmer. I have used PC sentiments.
I often tell our customers that come to the shop that I use glossy accents for some many different things I actually used it to glue the bow on too!


Think I will have a play along with

Bah Humbugs: Anything Goes too!
Winter Wonderland - 'Traditional Christmas Flower' Mistletoe and poinsettia backing paper


So now you need to hop over to Squirrels blog
Happy hopping and Happy Christmas card making.

Oh and don't forget to leave comments on all the DT's great blogs....
as you don't know who has candy! :0) theehhehee grin!
We are really looking forward to seeing your creations
hugs Samantha :0)

21 comments:

  1. Easy peasy question my favourite christams film is "Miracle on 34th street". I love your card the image is adorable, cant wait to get mine started this aft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha,
    So pleased you are enjoying joining in with our challenges at Bah! Humbug! Your little girl with her teddy is soooo sweet.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this card Samatha, adorable image and fab details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that image and I love your addition of lace. Just perfect.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) such a cute image and the papers and lace are lovely :)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Samantha - the stitching looks fab!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card Samantha! The layout is beautiful and I love the image and the pretty lace! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week!
    Hugs, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! I love the "non traditional" Christmas colors!
    My favorite Christmas Film would be...um...A Smokey Mountain Christmas with Dolly Pardon, I haven't seen it in years but would watch it again and again if I could just find it!
    Thanks for sharing your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so sweet Samantha and the little girl kissing the teddy under the mistletoe is a perfect take on our theme at Winter Wonderland. Thank you for joining us and hope you will pop back tomorrow for our next challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Samantha! I love the stitching, gorgeous paper and lace! Your image is lovely and I really like the sentiment! I am not sure I'll be able to join you (wanted to join the L challenge and didn't make it :-(), but I can still comment on your cards, right? :-) Hugs Delphine xx PS: Just for fun, there are too many I like...!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable and ever so cute. Love it!!!

    My fav film is "Scrooge"

    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. she is adorable and bears are my fav.
    Hmmm.. my fav Christmas movie - well - the classic It's a Wonderful Life" comes to mind

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card! I think my favorite film is Charlie Brown's Christmas.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is such a sweet Christmas card......my fav Xmas film is Dinner for Two
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! Love that image, it's very sweet! My fav christmas film would have to be Love Actually, it has you crying and laughing! A real nice film!

    thanks for sharing, loving the hop
    hugs
    Michelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi following on from my previous comment and now that I have joined the blog hop and joining in your celebration.

    My favorite film at Xmas would have to be Scrouge

    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab card: love the colours you have used and the lace.
    I think my favourite christmas film is Polar Express- cute isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I love this card Samatha,cute image. Mu favortie must be Disney cartoon cavalcade, sent every year in my home contry-Denmark

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cute stamp, and gorgeous papers, love it.

    Favourite Christmas movie has to be anything cute and family suitable, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute image. My favourite xmas film is A Christmas Carol with Patrick Stewart as Scrooge!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute card!

    My favorite Christmas Movie is "It's a wonderful life"

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this