Wednesday, 2 June 2010

ABC Christmas is L for Lights DT card....


It is Lorraine who is setting the challenge this time
and she has chosen the optional extra Tree!
I have used the lovely house mouse stamp cold feet, so I have been good this week
and used a christmas image lol! its so cute and so easy to colour I love this stamp.
     I have made an Easel card I really love them they are so easy and fun to make.
We are really very lucky again this week to have Simon says Stamp as our sponsor
Please leave me a comment if you have time I really do appreciate it!
then...............
head straight over to our ABC Christmas challenge and join in!

I'm playing along with Friday Sketchers as they have a lovely sketch!

Don't forget to go see the rest of the great ABC Christmas Challenge DT cards they are fab! and please do leave them a comment they work extra hard to make Christmas cards all year for your inspiration! hugs Samantha :0)

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous easel card, Samantha! And you know I love easel cards :-)! Lovely image, beautiful papers and great layout! And great challenge, will try to join you :-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card bird, love those little meeces! Hugs, Sxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Samantha - that image is soooooooooooo sweet!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Samantha, beautiful sweet image and fab colours too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love easel cards and the image you have used is really cute.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. a gorgeous image beautifully coloured and a fabulous card!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Don't you just love HM :0)
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. house mouse is always a winner :) fab card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Great idea to get ahead with the Christmas ones.. It was great to meet you and Sandra too! Funny old world isn't it, when you end up meeting like that :-) Anyway it was lovely to chat and hope to see you again, maybe next holiday! :-) Dulcie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Samantha! This is so adorable!! I love this image and it's perfect for this challenge!! I sure hope those little mice feet warm up before the tree catching on fire! LOL
    By the way, I am FINALLY getting around to picking the winner from the Weekly Wednesday Candy (WOJ stamps)!! And guess what?! You won!! I'll get them in the mail to you!! :-)
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!!! ME WIN!!! YIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!! at last I win something yay!! :0) thanks on route there now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) I love this image , very cute and your colouring is fab, love the papers and embellies too :-)

    congratulations on your Wikio ranking too :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card, and that image is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Samantha! Congratulations on your win! And I have a little something for you over on my blog. Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card for the ABC Christmas challenge and congrats on your win in your other entry.
    Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this