Friday, 7 May 2010

When is rains it pours!

I have a visitor this morning my neighbour's ( she buys a lot of cards from me) well her Husband, popped over and wondered if I could make him a card to give to her for her birthday.... thankfully I have a couple of days grace and as I managed to get the Boys card for my son done last night, It gave me time to get it done today, So here it is!

the challenges I have used as my inspiration are

Truly Scrumptious -  Fabby sketch with a hidden tag, so here is a picture of the tag out so you can see there is one! lol! I also used hearts instead of the flowers and then with some hydrangea flowers that I took apart I have made a pansy.


Spoon full of Sugar - Furry Friends, now a lot of people would say Rabbits are painful but my Rabbit Pietro is a brilliant bunny and here he is smelling the flowers
like the bunny in the PB image,
Totally Paper Crafts also have stitching this time
Stamp something have their 100th Challenge so their challenge is Birthday something.
Now off to make dinner :0)

9 comments:

  1. aww gorgeous card, fabby image, great stitching, beautiful bunny fabby piccie, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week,sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha
    super card and clever you making that flower
    Thank you for joining us this week at TG
    Love from your blogging friend sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Samantha! The image is lovely, I really like the colour combo and I love your flower! Love the picture of Pietro too :-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Samantha ;-) am sure your neighbour will love this :-) maybe you should print a piccy of your Pietro and pop it inside too :-) perfect !

    thanks for joining the Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Samantha, I'm usre your neighbour will love it
    Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really lovely card and the embossing looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a pretty card Samantha, great image...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely, beautiful and fun.

    Thank you so much for joining Stamp something this week.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Samantha, thats one of my favourite PB images. Thanks for sharing the pic of your bunny, he looks adorable.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts, I hope you'll come back and see us again soon. Good luck in the draw.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this