Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Wedding card no not mine! teehehee!

Well as its getting into wedding season and we managed to get some Ek success punches in, so thought I would have a little play....
Now mostly I make the cards for someone but this one does not have a home yet as I am not sending this one to myself! lol!

I saw Mojo Mondays great sketch this morning and thought the layout was just perfect so with that in mind I had a browse to see what other challenges were about and Bee crafty have holes and that can be punched so hope I am OK for that one, also I found Secret crafter have friendship now I know this is a long shot at joining in this one but I am basing this on my own wedding to come in July this year that Myself and My Husband to be were friends before we even met face to face and we are still best friends 7 years later! long may it last..... and I have also made some more milk bottle flowers and then wired on a wild orchard crafts rose.

Well I don't know if you remember me showing you some crocheting and the cotton I wanted to have a go with next, here's another peek.

And out of the same crochet magazine I have tried another sample piece
What do you think? Pink hu!! tehehheee! I knew that would have a few of you going I am one of those people that always says I DON'T DO PINK! YEEEEEEEeuk!

But clearly I do! this is not a colour I thought would sell well out of all the colours Sandra got in but well its kinda growing on me! EKKKK! did I say that sssssssssssssshhhhhush! don't tell anyone! tehehhee

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card samantha :-)
    have you not seen our special Wedding cards for Domi Challenge on the Simon says stamp Challenge ?? :-) Send this to Domi and enter the draw :-) It will also qualify for the main challenge too :-)

    Love the crochet ,,, not sure about the pink lol ,,, would be lovely made into flowers and used on cards :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Samantha and I'm in awe at your crocheting skills - amazing
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute wedding card. Talking of weddings, could you email me your wedding date and name of husband to be....Bet that's got you wondering......
    Thank you
    Love sarah XXX
    p.s. I dont seem to be getting your blog updates on my blog list so i am joining your followers again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Samantha! Beautiful image, amazing flower and I love the border! And congratulations on your crocheting :-)! Hugs Delphine xx PS: Thanks for your lovely comments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely wedding card design. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this