Saturday, 15 May 2010

A special card for Nan

Have had a busy day today and we have a lovely warm toastie house with the new boiler working great
But they have not finished the job quite as they also left a nice hole in the outer wall and also just pushed an old rag in the whole>>>>! WHAT! they rang to check when they could come back to flush the system and I mentioned the unfinished jobs! I think the bloke near had a fit when I said about the rag in the hole! tehhehe!! they are coming back wednesday to sort the remaning issues and flush the system! 
But at least we have HOT water and heating! yay!! 
So what about the rest of my day! 

I was at work today and we had a quite day but some lovely new papers arrived
so of course I had to buy some it would be rude not to right?
Typical got my wages and spent some before even leaving work! tehehhee!!

I have a couple of cards I need to make this weekend
and one is for my Son to send to his other Nan, my ex mum in law,
I desided to use this cute House Mouse image but being brain dead as I am I can not remember for the life of me who send me this image! so thank you whoever you are!
give me a shout if it was you and I will edit this post to add your name
I think it maybe was Kaz but ekkkk! or should that read Squeek! I can't remember :(

Anyway! sooo with the lovely image and the yummi papers and the cute lace
I had a play and used these challenges for my inspiration:
Charisma Cardz - sweet treats Challenge 
House Mouse - distressing
Stamp something - Celebrate something
And and Awesome sketch from Friday Sketchers

Another Busy day tomorrow I we have a shed to dismantle and rebuild at the allotment ready for the alsbury ducklings Wow they are getting big will take my camera so U can see how much they are grown
also I will take some pictures of the 2 quails and some exciting news one has started laying eggs we have had one every day for the last 4 days tehehheee! they are soooo cute.

Bye for now and thanks for any comments

Don't forget to stop by our ABC Christmas - blog there is a suprise there!
and you have only a few days left to enter J for Jingle and the GD spot.

12 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Terrific distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Samantha :-) the image is adorable and the papers and distressing are fab :-)
    I have this image but have no idea if I sent you any ?? :-)

    you can also enter this into my HM candy ! :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Samantha! Lovely image, beautiful papers and I love the distressing! Hugs Delphine xx PS: I have almost finished my card for the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, adorable card Samantha.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card and image.

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma - good luck!

    I also have candy on my blog, 3 Magnolia Fairytale Stamps if you would like to enter, here is the link.

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Samantha. And you have ducks. How wonderful. Can't wait to see pics of them. We have some wild ducks here on our pond at the moment, Donald and Daphne!Must post a piccy of them
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my you are/will be busy! and finding time to make a gorgeous card too.
    enjoy your weekend.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww gorgeous Samantha - lvoe that adorable House Mouse!!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Samantha, adorable image and great distressing.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at HM&F.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet caThank you for joining us this week at the Friday Sketchers Challenge!
    hugs Jeanette :)rd.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi gorgeous creation fab image && no it wasnt me who sent it...love your colour combo thanks for sharing & joining us at HM&F Monday chall.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this