Saturday, 29 May 2010

Pink! argh! but its for a challenge so that makes it ok! tehehee!

Well as you can all tell by now I am a bit of a manic person with all the things I have going on in my life but its by choice I can not sit still long even when crafting I am like a yo yo..... doing several jobs at the same time I sometimes wish I could/would just focus one one thing at a time.. Mind you I think if I did that everything would take forever, Its almost as if I need to do lots of things at the same time to actually be productive.... Ok soooo today I have been at work and we have been taking all the wool off the shelving at the back of the shop because Sandra the clever bunny has found us some shelving that is like pigeon holes
that will display the wool so much better so guess what we are doing bank holiday monday... Yup fitting the new shelving! lol, I also had loads of other jobs to do but I'll spare you with the details tehehehe....
I have been making some things for the wedding also so I have been doing some of that tonight.

And........ I finished a card! wooooooooooo hooooo!!
thehehee been making this one for the last 3 days! lol!
Hope its worth it! and the person getting this one likes it! 

Thought I would play a few challenges to help inspire me too!
I never seem to win any challenges but I still love to play them....

Here's my card

and the challenges i'm playing are:

Mojo Monday's great sketch
Spoonful of sugar - Celebrate
Simon says stamp - Brown and Green with either Pink or Blue... I went for the pink
Creative craft Challenge - Ribbons and bows
Stampavie -Happy Birthday for a girl
what do you think??
ok for some pink?
Goodness me is that the time! 
teheheee off to bed I think!


12 comments:

  1. Hi Great card coloured perfectly. Good luck with the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the image and your colouring is amazing
    claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pink!!! I love the design of this card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really beautiful. I love the colour combo you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pink, so it's more than OK! Beautiful card, Samantha, great colour combo and lovely image! Good luck in the challenges :-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute image and a fabulous card with the touch of pink!
    enjoy your busy weekend!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab Samantha and I am sure the person receiving it will love it. I love pink!!! Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card and i love the pink/green

    good luck with the challenge over at creative craft challenges and thanks for joining in

    sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi i love tha LO of this card, thanks for playing along with us at creative craft challenges an good luck

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card Samantha :-) the image is very cute and the colours you used are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining in the Simon Says Stamp challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable Samantha - love the cute image and great take on the colour combo tee hee!
    Hope you're having a great weekend .. enjoy the shelf assembly ;-)
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's really beautiful. Thanks for joining us at SAM.

    Hugs Nadell

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this