Saturday, 8 May 2010

Penny Black blog hop and 100 Weekof challenges meets Basic grey photo inspiration and Saturday Crafter


OK so where to start! I thought I would have a peek and see what challenges would inspire me today to make a card for the same neighbour I made the card the other day for her husband to give to her. she loveeeeeeeeeeees her garden so this cute little hedgehog is just right, although it is a stickeroo and I have had it for some time as I did not want to use them all up! but its going to a good home where it will be treasured so that's ok tehehee.

So Penny Black Saturday Challenge have this Awesome Sketch that I just love and know I will use time and time again! I love sketches they are so inspiring.... and then while hunting for things to go with the image I saw the Basic Grey challenge a photo inspiration so I decided to see what I could do with that!
I have used the little brad heart to incorporate the hearts in the photo and also the red in the heart and ladybird then the pale blue of the papers from the walls, the tad of blue and green from the dolls dress and shows in the flowers ((( Thank-you Squirrel for pointing secret Santa in the right direction!))) and the white and texture of the lace from the baskets under the bed, I used the Martha Stewart punch that reminds me of bunting under the lace.
and from the last part of inspiration I found at Secret Crafter Saturday have a yummi recipe..... 
3 embellishments : flowers, a brad, and the raffia lace,
2 papers : both basic grey,
1 image : the stickeroo.
Ok so enough talk here is the card...
I am really happy with this card thanks for the inspiration 

Ok off to join in the PB Saturday blog hop now YAY!! 
and then Lasagne to make for Dinner and some Carta da Musica Which is a very thin crunchy round flat bread that is traditional in Sardinia.

14 comments:

  1. Fab card Samantha - love the huge flower!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Samantha! I like everything about it! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute hedgie card and a fabulous bloom! enjoy your weekend,
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Samantha you hedgie is os cute and I love that big bloom ! Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC #100 blog hop - good luck with the prize draw and my candy
    Hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow gorgeous card, love the layout and the flower is fab
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute samantha...love that bigflower.....thanks for joining in the blog hop fun at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card hun! Ooooh dinner sounds scrummy.
    Kaz :0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Good Luck with my candy and thanks for joining in with us at PBSC! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful - I'm glad I could be of some inspiration! I love the cute image and the flower is gorgeous! Thanks for joining our PB Blog Hop!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Sammantha!!!!! YOUR CARD IS ADORABLE I LOVE THE SILK FLOWER EMBELLISHMENT! Have a great weeks end Hugs!~Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. bootiful, lovely flower

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya Samantha

    gorgeous card! love the hedgy and I love the soft colours, thanks for entering my giveaway goodluck

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, sweet image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this