Friday, 14 May 2010

An order and a couple of challenges

 
I was asked today by a good friend if I had a christening card for a boy? to which I replied no but I could make you one??? when do you need it for? alittle pause.. This sunday.. But.... argh why is there always a but...its my fault... I have had to make it tonight as I'm working tomorrow, and have loads of stuff to do too.. after work so no chance tomorrow, Saturday were re building a shed ready to move the not so small ducklings ( pictures to follow) so Saturday is a no no! sooooooo tonight it was lol.... Here it is and the challenges I would like to enter it in are: Stampin for the weekend - a card for a male.... well this is for a baby but its a boy! yay! and Paper play - brown and....  I choose blue as its for a little boy... I have used brown card candy and the nut shell is brown too :0) what do ya think?
The Sentiment is done on my PC as the name of this little boy is Beau.

6 comments:

  1. great layout and lovely stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute hedgie stamp and perfect for baby cards. and well done you on turning it around so quickly - it takes me hours/days to figure out a layout!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Samantha! Your hedgehog is so cute! I love it! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another very pretty and sweet card hun :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, the image is adorable, I love the name Beau.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is so cute, Samantha:O) Love the adorable image, beautiful design.
    Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
    Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this