Sunday, 23 May 2010

Only managed 1 card in a few days..

So busy this week!
Just enough time to colour 1 image and make a card because we are so busy....
One of our runner ducks daisy is a bit under the weather so I have been keeping a close eye on her..  I also had my 1st dress fitting for my wedding dress this week and my hair trial... I have also been having to go to the allotment 3 times a day to make sure the ducklings which are getting huge have plenty of water as there are 12 of them they are going through gallons...

We also have chicks and also have eggs due to hatch this weekend and then! the best bit of news...
Our quails that we thought we had 1 male and 1 female are both females and have started laying too!
they are prolific and have laided  several eggs already! This is really good as this means we will be able to keep both the males we hatched YAY!! 

Here are some of our eggs including the quail eggs they are so cute the pale blue eggs are from my runner ducks and the creamy colour eggs are from my Faverole chickens and the light Sussex
Heres a picture of the quail eggs in my hand so you can see how small they are!
 Maybe small but ohhhhh so taste!

Ok so onto the card a little play and I just had to use Truly scrumptious's Awesome sketch! 
I started this card in the week by colouring the image first I wanted to try this cute Lili bear in weathered wood distress inks, I have managed to finish it tonight Yay! lol Its another just to say type of card I have someone in mind but can't say who cause she will see it soon enough! thehehee!
One Stop - Birthstones - My birthstone is Ruby so I am using ruby red papers
Stamp Something - 2 of Something -  2 butterflies on this image & 2 kinds of paper.
 Heres my card
 Tomorrow we are starting to dig to put in a pond on the new allotment.... Yay oh joy!
so I don't think I am going to get much crafting done,
But I have coloured a few images tonight so you never know.....
Hope your having an awesome weekend where ever you are the weather here in Cumbria is fantastic! 
hugs Samantha :)

12 comments:

  1. This is a real sweetie Samantha!
    Great piccies too, where do you sell the eggs?
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Samantha! I love your image, coloured beautifully! Great distressing too! You have been very busy indeed... and I managed 0 card this week... Have a great weekend! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card Samantha. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - how many eggs???
    Gorgeous card too...love the colour combo!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful a great use of the sketch too!! Rhanks for joining us at TS,
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card, lovely image & colours, good luck. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab. love the distressed circles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Samantha, great colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
    hugs,Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card Samantha - and your eggs are really gorgeous too ..... are these all going to hatch into chicks???
    Hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  11. your card is so fun and beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card--rubies are possibly my favorite... I get a little jealous ;)

    Thanks for playing with us at OSCC!

    Have a great day,
    --Kathryn

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this