Friday, 7 May 2010

On a time limit! Boys! tut! just time for....

Colour Create challenge have a DT call and their colours this time are of  KHAKI, AQUA, BROWN and CREAM, Ohhhh right up my street! I must say though the brown has caught the flash on the camera and looks almost a funny black? not sure why that happened! :(

I have a boy card to make for my sons friend he told me tonight at dinner its his friends birthday on Saturday, so I said what you going to get him he said a voucher and I said again trying to prompt him what are you going to put the voucher in and he said an enverlope! ARGH! boys! I said by chance are you getting the lad a card! his reply! " Oh no your gonna make one thanks!" ha hahaha!! typical 5 minute warning men! TUT! 

Anyway as luck would have it I have a great lili of the valley boy playing football and as their challenge is here comes summer this reminds me of all the lads playing footy over the park in the summer, so I would like to enter their challenge too! they are also looking for someone to join them as a GDT so hopefully I can enter that too! 
Cute Card Thursday's challenge is Boyz to Men so this is just perfect for me, and I found timbroscrapmaniablog So I want to join in there to as their sketch is brilliant...
so here is my card

I am very pleased with it! But I have used a big metal button instead of a bow with the ribbon so hope it still qualifies :0)

11 comments:

  1. hi samantha
    I'm very happy you found our challenge, your card is very cute
    thanks for joining us at timbroscrapmania
    good luck
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are resting as much as I am bird! Great card, perfect for the occasion. Hugs, Sxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Samantha. Just perfect for the little boys. Love the way you caught the shine on the brazil card.
    Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge and gool luck with the DT call.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Samantha,

    LOve that image, just great for boys. Layout is super and button just finishes it off.

    Kaza.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Samantha! Lovely image and great colours! Good luck with the challenges and DT call! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image that you have chosen for this, fab colours too, thanks for joining us at LOTV this time big hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha, your card is super cute!!!
    I love this image!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Timbroscrapmania.

    Hugs
    Giò

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card Samantha, I love the cute image...thanks for entering our DT call and the colour Create challenge...good luck
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card! I love this cute LOTV football guy. thanks for joining in with us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ciao Samantha, la tua card e' molto carina!
    thanks for joining us at timbroscrapmania
    A presto Lina

    ReplyDelete
  11. He looks fab Samantha.Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this