Thursday, 6 May 2010

Ice Cream or Cupcake anyone?

I have had to slow down in the last few months on the card making due to trapped nerves
But I have been having a little bit of fun with some woodware stamps and also the inverted scalloped circle nestibilities and some yummy card candy
 The main problem I have was deciding cupcakes or Ice cream but
I love cupcakes and Ice Cream how do you choose when there is a choice?

YOU DON'T you have both! teheheheee

Good job there was the sentiment a calorie free treat....
I am entering this one in Simon Says Stamps Birthday/ celebration challenge this week
Happy birthday SSS have some cake :0)
By the Cute and Girly ,,,,,, CelebrationsThis Next card I am not 100% sure of the colours but well I think they cool! so I had to use Ice cream! 
and the challenges I am entering this one in are:
Little paper shop great sketch - turned ¼ turn to the right
I used the great text sentiment from the same Woodware stamp set
to represent the semi circle as on the sketch
and then Color throw down Juicy colours.
Rosie Dee's Challenge - So yummy. I think I have that covered! tehehehe
I also would like to add this one to Simon says stamp but I am not sure if I can add 2 cards to the 1st card is the one I have added the link too!
yum yum!

13 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha,
    Love both your cards! Really like the glimmer on the cupcake :-) The colours look briliant! I agree, they do go well together. The icecream makes me wish summer was here already! LOL
    Thanks for joining us over at BTC&G and Good Luck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, both are really yummy cards ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh two totally delicious cards!
    Thank you so very much for joining our Simon Says Stamp Blogaversary!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards! Thanks for playing along in the Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work... and so yummy!
    Thanks for joining us at Rosie-D's Challenge! Good luck!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous cards Samantha ,, both are just so yummy,, my tummy is rumbling now ,,, could just eat an ice cream ! :-)

    yes you can add 2 links for 2 cards :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Blogoversary Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x

    you could also enter the first one into the Simon says stamp challenge on Papercrafts planet :-)
    http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/simonsaysstamp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards, Samantha! So Yummy!!!! Your cupcake really looks great with the glimmer, and the colours on the second card are fabulous! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards makes your mouth water!!!
    Love them.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous :), such pretty papers and ebellies and such sweet images too, thanks so much for joining in with the Simon Says Stamp Blogaversary Celebration :)


    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely and sweet cards!
    Thanks for sharing these with us
    at Rosie D's Challenge and
    good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. Deliciously pretty, Thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh...yummy cards :-) ...thanks for joining us at BTC&G..hope to see you next time...and good luck!!...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are gorgeous Samantha - really yummy. Sorry I haven't visited your blog for a while - not sure where the past 1-2 weeks ahve gone to and I have had a mad rush on what with work and the PBSC #100. Looks like I've missed loads of fab cards - brilliant output hun!
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this