Thursday, 13 May 2010

Henry sniff sniff

*Edit*
This card was/is for Sarah's Parents I had not said who it was for before as I wanted it to be
a surprise for Sarah and her parents,
*Edit*

I have made this card to send to a blogging friend for her parents as they have been mega poorly, I hope it cheers them a little in the way I intend it.


I was a little Naughty and just had to buy this get well Henry, but I am blaming Jane as her blog is so inspiring and after seeing her lovely new WOJ images I just had to go look it would have been rude not to right???

And well I felt so sorry for Poor Henry I just had to buy him to give him a loving home.... tehehee

So I had to have a play as I have had no heating or hot water due to the replacement of our boiler so I am having a play with Henry and some other craft goodies from my stash to cheer myself up.

I am playing along with these challenges I have found for inspiration:
My Time To Craft - Tooooo Cute - Oh Henry is soooooo to cute!
Cute Card - Someone special - Its for my friends mum and dad, they are special.
Pink Elephant - Use pink - got that covered
Papertake Weekly - Shiny, sparkly special - sakura pens and glossy accents, and special people.
Color Throwdown - 4 colours  - used them all
Simon Says Stamp - Domi's fab Sketch

Die cut Dreams - shabby chic - I think I managed it?
Stampavie and more - have pink too!




Don't Forget Domi's wedding card if you have time
please make her a card and check out all about it on the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

Oh and I forgot to say in my last post! I joined Simon says Stamp on Paper Craft Planet and they have challenges there too! so head over and join in the challenge this time is
BLING So....  they would like to see our Bling, glitter, and your Sparkle!!!!!!
 And you can enter more than one card, and.......  you can use any stamps you like
sooooo join in its fun and pass on the word their challenge!!!! You MIGHT be rewarded!!!!!

but most of all its good fun!
hugs Samantha x x x

15 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is so cute, Samantha! I love your little Henry, you have coloured him beautifully! Beautiful papers and embellies, too! We had our boiler replaced 2 months ago, had 2 hard days, then it was wonderful :-)!Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute character and a lovely card. I'm sure it will bring a smile to their faces.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha
    your card is soooo cute. Poor little Henry mouse
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww that poor little mouse! The card is really sweet though! I like the flowers :)

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo cute! But poor Henry with his sniffles, awww he looks so miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, sweet image and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. such lovely colouring. Thank you so much for joining the DCD challenge this time, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, lovely flowers and sweet image. Thanks for joining in at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe Henry sure looks poorly, you have pulled him off to perfection.
    Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card....so cute.

    Wendy:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card perfect for our Shabby Chic challenge this week. Thank you for joining in at Die Cut Dreams this week.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww Samantha this is adorable and I lvoe your flowers too !
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful! I love the ribbon and your flowers are GORGEOUS!!!! Henry is so cute, even when he is sick!!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp!
    CHris & the DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww cute, lovely creation
    Thanks for joining in with PTW
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Samantha ,,, how did I miss this ?? sorry hun xx Love the image and the papers are gorgeous ,, LOVE the flowers ,,beautiful ! :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and PTW Challenges :-)
    luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this