Thursday, 6 May 2010

Domi's Wedding Card Challenge

Well I was going to send the card I made this week in the post below to Domi but after looking at her blog I think this one is more her kinda thing

Hope its ok and she likes it 


The sentiment is this a PB stamp and says "May your your life together be full of love and your love be full of life. awwwww ain't that sweet.

You can find the wedding card challenge on Simon Says stamp, tehehehe she is gonna get lots of lovely cards lucky girl! hope they have a super fantastic day!! hugs and love to them both!
Samantha

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, elegant card, I'm sure Domi wil love it.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH Samantha. This is a beauty. She will love it
    Love sarah XXX
    p.s. I have emailed you my email

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous, Samantha! I love the colours, all the flowers, the embossing and distressing, and of course the fabulous sentiment! She will love it! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the swirly background and the sentiment is sweet too :)

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh Samantha this is gorgeous!
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Domi will LOVE this for sure !! It is absolutely GORGEOUS ! :-)

    thanks for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this